z

Young Writers Society

Hiyaa :)

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 am
Priceless says...

Hi guys!!
My name's Priceless..er..Qamar. That means moon in Arabic, so I love my name xD As you can probably guess by now, I'm a Muslim, and I'm totally happy with my religion (no, I'm not going to force you guys to convert or anything :P), I hope none of you are going to be biased against me cause' of that. We're all human beings, at the end of the day :) I'm 15, one crazily confused teen, and I've been writing since I was about seven. I really want to improve my writing and maybe someday in the distant future get published, but for now all I want to do is work on it. I used to write general fiction, then fantasy, and currently I'm working on a romance novel. I also try a few short stories now and again.
Writing aside, I love reading!! I read anything and everything I get on my hands on. I'm a huge music addict..I listen to music all day everyday. I love chocolate! xD I like making new friends and talking to people, um..I have a pet called Haku, love her to death (long story about why she has a boy's name). I'm a pretty loyal friend, (at least I like to think xD). If you're my friend, I'll always be there for you, no matter what you're going through. Also, I'm not picky or prejudiced or anything. As Eminem said, "I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that." Hmm, what else? Uh..I believe in soulmates, favorite color's blue, and I'm a Facebook addict. xD Guess that's it for now, peace out YWS-ers! <3

PS - I LOVE JENSEN ACKLES!! He's so amazingly gorgeous!!
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Lava says...

Ee! That's a very pretty name! Hi! *waves*
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here.

JENSEN ACKLES = YAYAYYY!!! Do you see Supernatural?
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

114 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:13 pm
Priceless says...

I used to, but it stopped showing on the channel I used to watch it on :( Fudging awesome show, that one.
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 pm
ziggiefred says...

Hey Priceless. Welcome to YWS! Someone else who lives in Africa, yuss! I'm a music addict too. What sort of stuff do you listen too?
PS: just like Lava, I think highly of Mr Ackles too ;)
The best is what you make it!

...eh, need a review? Click me!

114 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:22 am
Priceless says...

:) I listen to *everything*, seriously anything. xD You?

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 am
ziggiefred says...

I'm a little more confined to rock music, but if it sounds good I'm going to listen to it. So how many novels have you completed?
The best is what you make it!

...eh, need a review? Click me!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 am
PrincessOfDarkness says...

You must be a long lost twin I've never heard of! You are like... identical to me! :o :o :o

Priceless, I owe you a follow! xD xD xD xD
Signature Pending

114 Reviews

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:18 pm
Priceless says...

Ziggiefred: Not even one, I'm afraid. I always get pretty far and then just lose motivation. :(
PrincessOfDarkness: :D

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:37 pm
number32 says...

Muslim! *high fives*

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 pm
Stori says...

Hello there, Priceless. It's a good name you've chose, since we're all priceless in a way.

You being Muslim doesn't bother me. After all, this planet was made for people of all types. So, all I ask is that you never call me "she". :)

Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg