z

Young Writers Society

Why does there NEED to be a title??

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 pm
katngo73 says...

Hi, I'm a funky girl named Kat Ngo. I got heart surgery at two weeks old. I still have the scar where they cut open my chest to look at my heart. Although I have to take a lot of medicine, I'm funky as always, trying to come up with new ideas every time you ask me. I started writing at age six and still love it. I bet a lot of people here might be a little like me. I'm Vietnamese- Australian and I LOVE swimming. I just got into a new school called Oxford Academy. Yay!!!!!! So this might be a super short life since I'm a teen. I hope you respect that. I'm sorry this is so short. My sister, Melony, wants me to get off this computer so she can play games, so BOO HOO. :(
Okay! Bye, and I hope you love reading MY story!!!

-Kat
Last edited by katngo73 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 pm
ziggiefred says...

'Elo Kat! Wow, you had heart surgery at 2 weeks old? You're a survivor! So what sort of things do you like writing about? I started when I was 8. I love general fiction because of the drama...:)
The best is what you make it!

...eh, need a review? Click me!

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:58 pm
katngo73 says...

Hmm..... I guess I could love writing normally about fantasy, and romance. Maybe action stuff. Funny Stuff. Hmm........ Poetry, all types of poetry. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:04 am
Priceless says...

Hey there!! I'm Priceless :P I love your name, it's so unique. :) I write romance too..welcome to YWS, hope you have a fab time. =)
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson