z

Young Writers Society

Why does there NEED to be a title??

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 pm
katngo73 says...

Hi, I'm a funky girl named Kat Ngo. I got heart surgery at two weeks old. I still have the scar where they cut open my chest to look at my heart. Although I have to take a lot of medicine, I'm funky as always, trying to come up with new ideas every time you ask me. I started writing at age six and still love it. I bet a lot of people here might be a little like me. I'm Vietnamese- Australian and I LOVE swimming. I just got into a new school called Oxford Academy. Yay!!!!!! So this might be a super short life since I'm a teen. I hope you respect that. I'm sorry this is so short. My sister, Melony, wants me to get off this computer so she can play games, so BOO HOO. :(
Okay! Bye, and I hope you love reading MY story!!!

-Kat
Last edited by katngo73 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 pm
ziggiefred says...

'Elo Kat! Wow, you had heart surgery at 2 weeks old? You're a survivor! So what sort of things do you like writing about? I started when I was 8. I love general fiction because of the drama...:)
The best is what you make it!

...eh, need a review? Click me!

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:58 pm
katngo73 says...

Hmm..... I guess I could love writing normally about fantasy, and romance. Maybe action stuff. Funny Stuff. Hmm........ Poetry, all types of poetry. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:04 am
Priceless says...

Hey there!! I'm Priceless :P I love your name, it's so unique. :) I write romance too..welcome to YWS, hope you have a fab time. =)
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin