z

Young Writers Society

Read it and weep ;)

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:25 pm
SakuraFallsSweetly♥ says...

Hey, Sakura here! I love writing, loved it since I was a little kid. I love art, photography, music, tarot reading (I'm not a gypsie, swear) and just about everything ever written by Shakespeare and every song by Joshua Radin. I hate school...very much. I've got two more years to stick out before I leave for college, and leave every ounce of my old life behind! I live in a small town. I hate my small town, I grew up in a different villiage which I love. :) I wear beainie hats everyday! I can't live without eyeliner. I am Irish! Also, when I hear people speak Irish I get as confused as a cow on astro turf! :D I have a pretty good relationship with my dad and my sister and brother and aunts. But I don't get on with my mother, infact we don't have a relationship.(She's a narrcisst) So I've had a pretty emotional childhood, my sister and brother suffer long-term illnesses, and no I'm am not attention seeking because I believe this is the first personal and REAL details about my self I have ever shared with you guys! :) I trust you guys though, I figured I should share something real since all of you are courageous enough to. I'm gonna write a novel soon, about my experiences. I am going to do journalism in college, and spend a gap year in Australia for further studies. I have a lot of family over there so I intend on moving there. I love old movies. Especially horror movies. My favourite is Nightmare on Elm Street. I dye my hair a crazy colour every Summer. At the moment it's blonde and electric blue. I love my friends, they help me through everything. My role model is my cousin :) My favourite book is Where Rainbows end, but I also love Wuthering Heights. My favourite classes in school are ENGLISH, Art, music and history. I play the guitar and piano and I can sing. My favourite piece on piano is River Flows In You by Yiruma. I am a Buddhist! :) I write because it is a distraction (as is reading) it can take you into a whole new fantasy of a world you created, aswel as it can help others relate to different life situations. Writing is art! It's like breathing to me. And the other part is? Unlike life, you can erase your mistakes. :) Peace out!
The only true failure, is when you give up. ♥

Reviews: 4
Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:40 am
View Likes
Dethl says...

Cool, I also play piano and love photography :D

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:29 pm
View Likes
ziggiefred says...

Yo Sakura!
I hate school...very much.
I second that!
You have a lot going on and you know about it...cool! I can never make a long list like that. Writing is like breathing. I can't live without it
The best is what you make it!

...eh, need a review? Click me!

As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality