z

Young Writers Society

All about me, Pixie2!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:01 pm
PixieStix says...

Pixie2

I was born in pennsylvania. Shortly afterwards I was sent as a baby to Ohio to see my family. I am adoptid. It is not as bad as it seems. In about 2 weeks in ohio I started making my way back to my dad in Japan. I lived there for 3 years and moved to tampa, Florida for about I think one year or 2. Then after those years I moved to Texas. And thats where I got my first puppy! We named him Bo. Then 4 years after we got Bo, My evil little brother came to town and my parents adopitid him. Ine day when we where in Texas We were fishing, I ran out barefoot when i was 3 and unfortunatly stepped in a red-ant pile. They staing like crazy! They ran up my tiny legs and bit them non-stop until I satrted screaming for my mom. I got brought inside to take a bath and was fine. Then I my brother my father, my mother and Bo made our way to Miami Florida! And thats where I am living now! I joined young writers society sometikme in 2011's April, reffered by a local person on YWS, milkNcookies, Thanks! Thats all! Have any comments? Just post them down in the comment box in reply!

~pixie2~
Liv,laugh,Glow :) :wink:
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

556 Reviews

Reviews: 556
Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 pm
ziggiefred says...

Wow, what a story! hehe
So what things do you like writing about. Any books in particular that you're interested in?
The best is what you make it!

...eh, need a review? Click me!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:47 am
LxnderSpeck says...

Well I do have to say... That was the most interesting posts i have read today lol! :pirate2:

If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig