z

Young Writers Society

new here (fairly)

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 am
tigershark17 says...

Hey everyone!

I just signed up on YWS about a week ago, and I think I am addicted! I have already racked up close to 1000 points for reviews and stuff... I love YWS! Anyway, a bit about me... Well, I am fifteen, homeschooled, a martial artist, and have fallen in love with every dog I've ever met. I play piano and flute, paint, and obviously, write! I spend most of my summer days on YWS making weird comments and reviewing stuff though... so, yeah, that's me! Just hoping to make some friends here on YWS...
Behind every impossible achievement is a dreamer of impossible dreams.
--Robert Greenleaf

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 pm
cammie says...

HI! I joined about a week ago too! Hey, thanks for telling me about this forum thing! :smt003 So, you're homeschooled? What's it like to be homeschooled? You're so lucky you get to wake up late... if I had a choice I would wake up at eleven every day. But, unfortunetly, I have to wake up and 5:30. So, so tragically sad. I think I'm also addicted to this site! Although I can't seem to get many points, I have tons of fun getting reveiws and posting new things! Bye!
-Cammie
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to persue them" -Walt Disney
:-)

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 pm
tigershark17 says...

Yeah, you're welcome. Yes, I am homeschooled, but no dif in the time thing. I still get up at five during the school year, and seven during the summer. I am actually planning on doing online college this next year, so that'll be a bit different. Hey, yeah, I am addicted to! I have been reading and reviewing nonstop and now how over 1000 points. The longer your reviews are, the more points you get! I love posting and reviewing stuff too! Hey, check out my novel Hidden Illusions, if you want. (:
Behind every impossible achievement is a dreamer of impossible dreams.
--Robert Greenleaf

Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell