z

Young Writers Society

Just me

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:35 am
View Likes
Azrael says...

Well, I've never really written a lot about myself, but here I go.
Hello all, my name is Azrael, but my real name is Brianna. I am fifteen, I live in Texas and I'm in the 9th grade.
I participate in track and....that's all. I'm to lazy to do anything else. But I enjoy writing, drawing, reading, playing video games/online games, watching anime and shopping with my mom or my best friend. I'm mixed with black/Mexican/and white. I'm also a little goth. Not uber goth, but just a little.
My favorite author/artist is manga-ka Kaori Yuki, who created Angel Sanctuary, Godchild/Count Cain series, Boys Next Door and Ludwig Kakumei. (I would mention more, but I don't want to ^^) My favorite writer(right now) is John Milton.
Let's see...I studied about four different mythologies from fourth to seventh grade, which was a lot of fun. Now, I'm stuck on angels and demons (example: Azrael, favorite angel)
I'm a Christian(Catholic) with no political standings. I'm not a big fan of drug usage or gay marriages.
I love Asians! They're awesome. And they created anime. My best friend is Asian and she's adorable.
How about school now. I suck at practically everything except World Geography and art. I'm okay in my Theology class and my Spanish class. Science is hard; English is hard and math...well...never ask me a math question, or it'll come out wrong. (2+2=66.672duck)
I write and draw a lot, especially when I'm depressed (which happens almost every Monday)
My favorite animals are cats and ducks. I'm also a big chicken and butterfly fan...wait...are butterflies considered to be animals?
I'm afraid of spiders, failure, ghetto thugs and little kids. Yes, little kids. If they're in second grade and below, I tend to stay away from them. From third grade to sixth grade, I just don't like them (or at least most of them)
I have the greatest boyfriend in the world. He's sweet, caring, funny and excessively smart.
Wow, this is longer than I thought. *drinks juice*
Well, since I'm running out of things to talk...type about, I'll list a few of my favorite things...
Actor: Johnny Depp
Singer: HIM; Ville Valo
TV shows: Edd,Ed, n' Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy; The Simple Life
Movie: Van Helsing
Favorite video game: Kingdom Hearts (I love that game so much)
Sooo....this is me. Or a little piece of me, I guess. Now if ya'll excuse me, I'm gonna watch Cowboy Bepop now, since it's one of my favorite episodes. Much love. :elephant: I love that elaphant.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:07 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Azrael wrote:I write and draw a lot, especially when I'm depressed (which happens almost every Monday)
My favorite animals are cats and ducks. I'm also a big chicken and butterfly fan...wait...are butterflies considered to be animals?
I'm afraid of spiders.

We seem to have a few things in common. Aren't cats just so adorable!

And I also draw a lot when I'm depressed and my writing isn't very good during that time so I just give it a rest.

One more thing, I also have an interest in mythologies and demons (I prefer to call them daimons).
.: ₪ :.

'...'

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:56 pm
Ohio Impromptu says...

1: I'm also afraid of ghetto thugs
and
2: Edd, Ed 'n' Eddy rules.
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality