z

Young Writers Society

Just me

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:35 am
View Likes
Azrael says...

Well, I've never really written a lot about myself, but here I go.
Hello all, my name is Azrael, but my real name is Brianna. I am fifteen, I live in Texas and I'm in the 9th grade.
I participate in track and....that's all. I'm to lazy to do anything else. But I enjoy writing, drawing, reading, playing video games/online games, watching anime and shopping with my mom or my best friend. I'm mixed with black/Mexican/and white. I'm also a little goth. Not uber goth, but just a little.
My favorite author/artist is manga-ka Kaori Yuki, who created Angel Sanctuary, Godchild/Count Cain series, Boys Next Door and Ludwig Kakumei. (I would mention more, but I don't want to ^^) My favorite writer(right now) is John Milton.
Let's see...I studied about four different mythologies from fourth to seventh grade, which was a lot of fun. Now, I'm stuck on angels and demons (example: Azrael, favorite angel)
I'm a Christian(Catholic) with no political standings. I'm not a big fan of drug usage or gay marriages.
I love Asians! They're awesome. And they created anime. My best friend is Asian and she's adorable.
How about school now. I suck at practically everything except World Geography and art. I'm okay in my Theology class and my Spanish class. Science is hard; English is hard and math...well...never ask me a math question, or it'll come out wrong. (2+2=66.672duck)
I write and draw a lot, especially when I'm depressed (which happens almost every Monday)
My favorite animals are cats and ducks. I'm also a big chicken and butterfly fan...wait...are butterflies considered to be animals?
I'm afraid of spiders, failure, ghetto thugs and little kids. Yes, little kids. If they're in second grade and below, I tend to stay away from them. From third grade to sixth grade, I just don't like them (or at least most of them)
I have the greatest boyfriend in the world. He's sweet, caring, funny and excessively smart.
Wow, this is longer than I thought. *drinks juice*
Well, since I'm running out of things to talk...type about, I'll list a few of my favorite things...
Actor: Johnny Depp
Singer: HIM; Ville Valo
TV shows: Edd,Ed, n' Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy; The Simple Life
Movie: Van Helsing
Favorite video game: Kingdom Hearts (I love that game so much)
Sooo....this is me. Or a little piece of me, I guess. Now if ya'll excuse me, I'm gonna watch Cowboy Bepop now, since it's one of my favorite episodes. Much love. :elephant: I love that elaphant.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:07 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Azrael wrote:I write and draw a lot, especially when I'm depressed (which happens almost every Monday)
My favorite animals are cats and ducks. I'm also a big chicken and butterfly fan...wait...are butterflies considered to be animals?
I'm afraid of spiders.

We seem to have a few things in common. Aren't cats just so adorable!

And I also draw a lot when I'm depressed and my writing isn't very good during that time so I just give it a rest.

One more thing, I also have an interest in mythologies and demons (I prefer to call them daimons).
.: ₪ :.

'...'

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:56 pm
Ohio Impromptu says...

1: I'm also afraid of ghetto thugs
and
2: Edd, Ed 'n' Eddy rules.
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis