z

Young Writers Society

Christa Lynn Alice (Me)

Reviews: 3
Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:43 pm
View Likes
christalynnalice says...

Uhm...this is just my basic hello I guess. I'm 18, just graduated high school, and I've been writing stories since age 5, and making them up since before even then, lol, I love to entertain. My family are all dancers, singers, instrumental musicians, teachers or engenieers, so I thought I'd break the mold with writing. I've posted part of the first chapter of my latest story Saving Grace already, and it's the first story of mine that I've ever let anyone read. Well...that's not technically true I guess, I share my poetry all the time with my family, and I've written and posted a fanfiction before, but this is my first piece that's ALL mine and not written in stanzas that anyone has ever seen. So make of that what you will. I appreciate honest critiques, please don't be rude though. I tend to write more supernatural fantasy, Saving Grace is my first realistic semi fiction story, based on my life experiences with a few embellishments. Depending on the responses I get from the story, I will continue posting it, and you may even see more works from me in the near future. If not, well I'll still be lurking around the site, reading and offering opinions =) I'm really glad I found this place, it's better than fictionpress and livejournal, so I think I'll stick with it. <3
THE FUTURE IS BULLETPROOF, THE AFTERMATH IS SECONDARY <3

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye