z

Young Writers Society

About I: A Brief Biography

Random avatar

Reviews: 111
Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:06 pm
dante93 says...

My username you can see obviously, dante93. But a lot of people don't why I chose that as my username, or they don't care, but I figure I might as well randomly tell about it. The name comes from the famous Italian poet Dante Alighieri, and the 93 is the year of my birth. A lot of people have told in the past year I am the current day Dante, which is weird because I do not believe in God at all.

I am a native of Italy, though I live in Alabama now. I born in Aviano and have been writing since I was five, twelve years. I have published four books of poetry, am working on publishing my first novel, and have been published in many different magazines.

I am also a businessman. I own the company Dark Rising Entertainment (currently in its formative period), and owned the successful T-shirt business Random T-shirts for Random People Inc.

I do a lot of different things in writing: from poetry, to plays, to novels, to short stories, to essays, I have written them all. I have written over 6,000 poems in my life, 129 short stories, 17 full length plays, 2 novels (unpublished thus far), and have contributed to many blogs and editing many more works.
-Dante93

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:26 pm
Aet Lindling says...

Lol.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 pm
Day says...

dayummm bro. Do work.
(To put it short like Aet)
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane