z

Young Writers Society

About I: A Brief Biography

Random avatar

Reviews: 111
Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:06 pm
dante93 says...

My username you can see obviously, dante93. But a lot of people don't why I chose that as my username, or they don't care, but I figure I might as well randomly tell about it. The name comes from the famous Italian poet Dante Alighieri, and the 93 is the year of my birth. A lot of people have told in the past year I am the current day Dante, which is weird because I do not believe in God at all.

I am a native of Italy, though I live in Alabama now. I born in Aviano and have been writing since I was five, twelve years. I have published four books of poetry, am working on publishing my first novel, and have been published in many different magazines.

I am also a businessman. I own the company Dark Rising Entertainment (currently in its formative period), and owned the successful T-shirt business Random T-shirts for Random People Inc.

I do a lot of different things in writing: from poetry, to plays, to novels, to short stories, to essays, I have written them all. I have written over 6,000 poems in my life, 129 short stories, 17 full length plays, 2 novels (unpublished thus far), and have contributed to many blogs and editing many more works.
-Dante93

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:26 pm
Aet Lindling says...

Lol.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 pm
Day says...

dayummm bro. Do work.
(To put it short like Aet)
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming