Hey-yo

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:56 pm
View Likes
HorsebackWriter says...

:D

Hi yall!

I'm one of those kinds of writers whose hooked and can't stop. I'm homeschooled so I have more time to work than others, and I live in what my people like to call the boonies (near nothing with hardly any neighbors).

I've already finished one book, sorta (still fine-tuning it a bit, but no promises that I''ll post it soon, it's acting like my dad's old guitar (which he gave to me!)) but I love reveiwing, writing, and people, so I think I'll fit right in here.
"So it all comes down to this, doesn't it? Does the wand in your hand know it's last master was Disarmed? Beacause if it does...I am the true master of the Elder Wand."

"And quite honestly, I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."

~Harry Potter

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:15 pm
View Likes
ire123 says...

yup youll definantly fit in here...and did you seriously finish a book...cause i havent even come close(?)ohhh curious question do you like anime cause the avatar you have looks like it...

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:34 pm
View Likes
HorsebackWriter says...

Yes, I've finished a book, no I don't like anime, I'm into the X-Men (its a pic of shadowcat and colossus!)
"So it all comes down to this, doesn't it? Does the wand in your hand know it's last master was Disarmed? Beacause if it does...I am the true master of the Elder Wand."

"And quite honestly, I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."

~Harry Potter

*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink