z

Young Writers Society

Procrastination, anyone?

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:49 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

GO HERE: http://youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopi ... 558#133558

I joined YWS almost a year ago and I still haven't done one of these... yeah well I am technicly doing one now, so yeah...
go me... as if you really wanted to know about me.

I grew up in Southern California, as technically a single child (I have two half siblings both way older. My sister has two kids - my niece and nephew - who are three months older than me). But I lived with them for part of fifth, and all of six grade. My hobbies are riding horses, playing pool, exploring, irish dance (yes Riverdance), sailing, and attempting to survive. I have a 102 year old grandmother who has had more boyfriends in the last 3 years than I have had in my entire life; and she has outlived four husbands. (Yes she was born the year the Titanic had its failed maiden voyage).

I love history, books, poetry, art, dancing, cowboys, jeans, cordoroy, caffeine, chocolate - but not american, films, music, pointy things, tai chi, animules, kith, kin, that sort of thang, and well the list could go on forever... I love to write, but you already figured that.

I love sports, football, american football, baseball, cricket, hurling, gaelic football, ice skating, basketball, volleyball (played in highschool for 2 years), and swimming.

My own personal library has over 500 books... crazy I know, my dream library in my dream house would be exactly like the one in the animated Beauty and the Beast. I adore it!

I have two very neurotic cats, Woodstock (named after the Peanuts character), an orange persian, and Spooky, a norwegian forest. My old horse was a leopard appy named Navajo.

My favorite color is olive green. I have a very healthly obsession with Colin Farrell, and not just because I think he's fine, or have a weakness for expressive eyes, I think he's a damn fine actor.

My hair is naturally brown, but for awhile back I died it blonde. I have brown eyes, I wear contacts...

I am currently in France. I speak Spanish pratically fluently, as I live basically in Mexico (at home), and some French, but not nearly enough.

I have a boyfriend, we've been together for a very long time, and it's long distance. :D

Hmmm... I'm not crazy, I'm just colorful as Butch Cassidy said.

Not really much to say 'cept yeah... you really needed to know all that.

Signing Off, CL
Last edited by Caligula's Launderette on Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:40 pm
-KayJuran- says...

wow, that's certainly a lot to remember :wink:

can't say i knew any of that before, which is quite amazing considering we've both been on the site for so long lol. i would say welcome, but you've been here long enough i'm not sure you need one.. :)

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:58 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

...but Colin Farrell is mighty fine :wink:
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:13 pm
Meshugenah says...

baseball been very very good to me. 'nuff said.

as for personal libraries.. me want that library! I think that's what I used to love Beauty and the Beast when I was younger.. oh.. I wish you luck with getting that, as I attempt to assemble one myself (and am failing miserably while increasing my collection.. yes. that does work).

and a cat named Woodstock. Very nice.

Colourful.. I'll remember that.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:08 am
Shine says...

Hello Caligula's Launderette .
nice to meet u.:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:53 am
Wiggy says...

I like. Personal stuff, yea!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin