z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:42 am
kjr5horses says...

Hello everyone!

I thought that I would introduce myself and tell you more about my novel etc..

Me- I am home-schooled, and yes I go to classes and NO I do not get to wear my PJ's all day even though I could most days I just prefer my jeans and horse T-Shirt better lol! I am only 15 and I will be graduating High school next year, I am a Christian and I love to read, write, and ride horses! I have 4 horses and one on the way, I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a bird. I do natural horsemanship and I do whatever is best for the horse. I have been riding since I could walk and I have tried a lot of different sports but none compare to horses. I have tried softball, basketball, soccer, gymnastics, fencing(sword fighting), and tennis. My favorite classes are Art and World View and Anatomy. I am planning on becoming a horse trainer, breeder, and a equine vet specializing in stud farms. I have a facebook and no I do not accept all friend requests unless you are one of my truest and best friends which I am proud to say that I have far to many to count.

My Novel- Well I started writing this novel when I was 14, but it just did not work out as I had hoped, the characters names were generic and well to be honest the story line sucked! I have begun the task of rewriting it 6 months ago and I now have 17 complete chapters! It was based off of a really bad dream I had once, which is the first page of the book it is the dream of one of my characters...and it leads him on a incredible journey, he finds a girl in the forest who lost her memory and has a terrible secret, a man who's brother was taken,a forbidden love, and a daughter and a son who's father is a murderous powerful man who cannot be killed unless he is stabbed with a certain type of blade and there is only one of those around, which my character happens to have, but my villain has special abilities that makes him exceedingly difficult to kill or get close to for that matter. Anyways this all forms together and I don't know exactly how it will end since my fingers have taken me on this incredible journey into a world so vast I don't even know how big it is!

if you would like to read it please email me at crosswoodacres@yahoo.com or go to my website called thesavvygirlswritingclub.webs.com

Keep writing!
"Me I'm dishonest but a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly its the honest ones you have to watch out for because you can never tell when they are going to do something incredibly...stupid." ~Capt. Jack Sparrow

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 pm
View Likes
BethanyS says...

Oh dear, I'm not going to bide well down here, all i've done Is right alot of poems and get one published, sounds great huh? Well, it did, untill now. Wow, I can believe you've written a book. Am I supposed to?

31 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:49 pm
View Likes
kjr5horses says...

BethanyS wrote:Oh dear, I'm not going to bide well down here, all i've done Is right alot of poems and get one published, sounds great huh? Well, it did, untill now. Wow, I can believe you've written a book. Am I supposed to?

No! You do not there are a LOT of people here that write poems, songs and even screen play! I have been working on this novel for a LONG time ;) I like writing novels I am not one for writing songs and poems lol!

This is a place for ALL writers :D
"Me I'm dishonest but a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly its the honest ones you have to watch out for because you can never tell when they are going to do something incredibly...stupid." ~Capt. Jack Sparrow

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:06 pm
View Likes
AquaMarine says...

Oh dear, I'm not going to bide well down here, all i've done Is right alot of poems and get one published, sounds great huh? Well, it did, untill now. Wow, I can believe you've written a book. Am I supposed to?

Haha, of course you're not 'supposed' to have written a book. All I do is stare at a blank screen and will words to appear on it. Unfortunately my Jedi powers haven't surfaced yet. But, seriously, YWS is all about enjoying yourself and enjoying writing - if you do then you don't need to worry about what you 'should' do. :wink:

Anyway, hi KJ! Welcome to YWS. :) Your novel sounds very complex and interesting. If you ever post it on YWS I'd be happy to take a look at it.

I hope to see you around, and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM and I'll do my best to help you.

-Amy
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

31 Reviews

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:16 am
kjr5horses says...

Just wanted to let everyone know that my (and my friends) newest work is posted! Well part 1 of 5 is posted! Hope you enjoy! ITs like nothing you have ever seen before! MWAahahhahahha!

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac