Young Writers Society

Oh look a flying monkey!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:25 pm
View Likes
dreaming_mouse says...

No wait sorry...that was my wig... :oops:

Hi everyone, I joined the board a few days ago but this has been the first chance I've had to post something :shock:.

I'm 17 and I live in England, I've been writing since I was about 8yrs old when a friend I met got me into it. Now all I do every waking minute is write something - I'm doing that now even though I should be...revising ¬¬
Something I was writing last year is gettign published hopefully this year. A friend of mine is doing the editing for me because (ashamed to admit this) I have REALLY bad grammar :oops: so she's been kind enough to volunteer to help me with all the editing so once shes done that I can sign the contract :D

In real life I have a cat called Sheba and my mum has a cat called Figaro who I'm really attached 2 lol. He's here with me now :)

I'm really shy in real life and on forums (it takes me ages to hype myself up to post something on a forum lol :oops:) that's one reason I got the nickname Dreaming Mouse, I'm a big dreamer and I shy like a lil cute mouse lol. The other reason is because it's also the name of one of my websites lol.

Even though I'm really shy I love meeting new people especially on forums, and I love to meet writters who do the same genre as me (horror/romance and a bit of fantasy) :D

Anyway I think I've babbled on long enough so I'm going to end this post lol, can't wait to meet yall :D.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:42 am
View Likes
Tara says...

I see no flying monkey :-s lol, j/k. Hello, hi howareya? I'd say more...but I g2g...
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content