z

Young Writers Society

In the shadow and out to the light

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 pm
HHemayed says...

Hi everyone,
My name is Hedaya.I'm 16 years old - as you can see.I'm an Egyptian who has lived in America, the UAE and is living now in Egypt. I've love to read-very much:).I started writing at the age of 11. Um,I do Kungfu and I used to do gymnastics and swimming. I love to go camping and adventures,well I don't know what to say 8) I've been invisible since I was 9 and I started to appear last year-thank GOD. Well, I guess that's enough. Thanks for reading.If your interested to know anything else of my wierd life, you can ask and I'm sure I'll reply. :wink: see yah
Last edited by HHemayed on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be alive is not to breathe, eat or drink. It's your ability to prove your existence.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:31 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

Hello ello, Hedaya!

I'm Lava and welcome to YWS! How's it been so far?

I've always wanted to visit Egypt. Because it sounds like such an awesome place! And well, I like to travel a lot.
I love to swim as well. Gymnastics, let's say I can maybe jump? :P
So, what's your favourite thing to do? Besides reading, maybe?

Haffun here, and see you around!
~Lava
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:09 pm
HHemayed says...

Hi,:)
Well,I like to play soccer,I like to draw and -believe it or not -I like to study.My favorite colors are: black,blue and green.
To be alive is not to breathe, eat or drink. It's your ability to prove your existence.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:06 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

Hello there, I'm Stori. We're a very friendly lot, so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly