z

Young Writers Society

Hi everyone!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm
322sivart says...

Just posted to say that I've been a member of this community for just a day and I'm already hooked! Here's a bit about myself:
I'm a very proud New Yorker. I'm a die-hard Jet, Knick, Ranger, Met, and Yankee fan (although I sympathize with the Mets more than the Yankees).
I speak Spanish fairly well and I am studying Polish just because I want to.
I love to write, and I write all the time. Although, I don't think that writing will be anything more than a hooby for me in life (then again, who knows?), so I hope to have a career in engineering or medicine.
Again, I can't say how much I love it here. Also, I just posted the first chapter of a novel, if you could check it out in my Portfolio and tell me what you think, that would be great!
-Alex
Need reviews?
I'd be happy to give them.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic76104.html

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:51 pm
rubberduck says...

Hey, this is pretty late but, welcome to YWS! :)
Hope you have a great time here.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 pm
melcally says...

Hi, nice to meet you. I'd love to check out some of you work, check out mine if you'd like :D . And Welcome I just joined in December2010 and I'm loving it! It's so much fun, to have people interested in your work and have to same kind of interest as you :!:
"BEAUTIFUL ONLY IN MY IMPERFECTIONS" Jon McLaughlin

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm
View Likes
MeanMrMustard says...

The Mets? good god man, get your head on straight! Are you a secret Browns & Clippers fan? :smt002

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 am
View Likes
Lava says...

I love to write, and I write all the time. Although, I don't think that writing will be anything more than a hooby for me in life (then again, who knows?), so I hope to have a career in engineering or medicine.

Aha, true that!
What I'm doing in uni, is basically a combination of both, biotechnological engineering! Whoop!
Lulz.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson