z

Young Writers Society

Me ranting on about...me

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am
Sunshine says...

Hey! It's me the semi-perdictable, totally awesome, bad spelling, amazing Craftywriter! Haha, so I guess I AM all those things but you probaly didn't click on this to hear about all those things. My real name is Kirsten and I live in Middle of Nowhere, Michigan, United States. I'm a runner and proud of it probaly cause it's the only sport I do well. :( (I'm a clutz, ancident prone, and ignorant in one bundle. Not good for most sports.) I'm a redneck's daughter (Proven fact. I mean, he put a bathtub in our back yard and his neck is ACTUALLY red) and listen to country music. I love reading and writing (a slight duh moment people. I mean really.) I love my parentheses (obviously) and scarves. I've never finished a novel (shame) even though I've been writing for as long as I can remember. I am Slovakian (Small European country, look it up) with a ten letter Polish last name. I love my Dad's Taco's but I hate spicy things. If it seems like I have conflicting personalities, sometimes I do. :wink: Now here's some other stuff that I shall put like this because I can.

-Never ask me to pick a favorite book, it will cause my head to explode.

- I never want to grow up. Peter Pan, hurry your butt up!

- I am a tree-hugger.

Other than that ask away!

NEON BLUE RACOON!

*Ah-hum.* Did I mention I had a random diease?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 am
Ranger Hawk says...

Can't pick a favorite book, huh? Well then...what about a favorite movie?

Haha I've only finished one novel myself, took me two years to do so, and I keep editing it. Have you tried writing short stories instead? I've written about three or four of them and find that it's much easier for my short attention span. ;)
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm
Sunshine says...

Hey Ranger! Glad to see you are the first post! My favorite movie? *Selects movie from liked movies.* Up. It was really (Squirrel!) cute, you gotta admit.

Haha yeah since becoming a member on this site I've written some more poetry and some short story. Shockingly enjoyable. I don't think it's my short attention span. It may be my ever rapid brain. I have a good idea, write about it and it's soon blocked out by another idea...
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:52 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Oh yeah, that was cute. A little sadder than I was expecting, though!

Haha yeah, that sounds about right, too. XD
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights