z

Young Writers Society

Me ranting on about...me

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am
Sunshine says...

Hey! It's me the semi-perdictable, totally awesome, bad spelling, amazing Craftywriter! Haha, so I guess I AM all those things but you probaly didn't click on this to hear about all those things. My real name is Kirsten and I live in Middle of Nowhere, Michigan, United States. I'm a runner and proud of it probaly cause it's the only sport I do well. :( (I'm a clutz, ancident prone, and ignorant in one bundle. Not good for most sports.) I'm a redneck's daughter (Proven fact. I mean, he put a bathtub in our back yard and his neck is ACTUALLY red) and listen to country music. I love reading and writing (a slight duh moment people. I mean really.) I love my parentheses (obviously) and scarves. I've never finished a novel (shame) even though I've been writing for as long as I can remember. I am Slovakian (Small European country, look it up) with a ten letter Polish last name. I love my Dad's Taco's but I hate spicy things. If it seems like I have conflicting personalities, sometimes I do. :wink: Now here's some other stuff that I shall put like this because I can.

-Never ask me to pick a favorite book, it will cause my head to explode.

- I never want to grow up. Peter Pan, hurry your butt up!

- I am a tree-hugger.

Other than that ask away!

NEON BLUE RACOON!

*Ah-hum.* Did I mention I had a random diease?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 am
Ranger Hawk says...

Can't pick a favorite book, huh? Well then...what about a favorite movie?

Haha I've only finished one novel myself, took me two years to do so, and I keep editing it. Have you tried writing short stories instead? I've written about three or four of them and find that it's much easier for my short attention span. ;)
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm
Sunshine says...

Hey Ranger! Glad to see you are the first post! My favorite movie? *Selects movie from liked movies.* Up. It was really (Squirrel!) cute, you gotta admit.

Haha yeah since becoming a member on this site I've written some more poetry and some short story. Shockingly enjoyable. I don't think it's my short attention span. It may be my ever rapid brain. I have a good idea, write about it and it's soon blocked out by another idea...
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:52 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Oh yeah, that was cute. A little sadder than I was expecting, though!

Haha yeah, that sounds about right, too. XD
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki