z

Young Writers Society

this is me..I am new by the way.

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:24 am
laurawillrock says...

-----I have noticed that we have portfolios so im going to make sure the very first thing i put in it is something about me.-----
I go by alot of differant names such as laura leigh or lima. I write mostly about the paranormal. My poems are about love or finding out who you are. Other hobbies include, singing, dancing, swimming, blogging and photography. I often go online for social networking,youtube or answering online questions in yahoo. I love to meet new people explore new heights. The most important thing to me right now is my family, my job as an avon representative and my boyfriend.
I dont need to search the world because what i want is right here
see more blog/laurawillrock/

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:07 am
iceprincess says...

Hey, Lima! :D Welcome to YWS!

I'm Rosemarie, Rosie for short. :wink: But people here always give out nicknames so people usually call me Ice. I'm fine with both though, and to uphold this sacred tradition, I shall name you Laurasaurus! (Just kidding.)

I'm sorry to say that this will not be on your porfolio. :( Only your stories are included in that, and if you want to let more people know about you, start a thread on the Welcome Mat to introduce yourself.

Anyways, I hope to see you around! :D

~Rosie=]
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan