totally!
50%

Total votes : 8

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:59 pm
zelithon says...

The title says it all.
But really I am simply a goddess with a plan to make the world a better place... for myself.

I love reading, track (i am good at sprinting short distances) creatived writing and animals. I want to become either a lawer (like my da) a writer or someone involved with film when i am an adult. I probibly read more than anyone here exept Karma, who is the first person i have ever met who reads as much as me... the freak.
I spend my time doing things like reading, writing and doing jigsaw puzzles. I also love speed or anything that will be exilerateing. I twice jumped off a 65 ft peer into the ocean. I am not really afraid of anything but spiders. I feel imortal so i don't fear death; it is true what they say aboout some kidds thinking they can not die i guess. :D It is strange for me to feel that way because a few times i had to go to the emergency room for ashma, i think it is gone now. Must have been childhood ashma. I have never broken a bone. One side of my family is known for there thick skulls.
My family is huge. I have 2 sisters a bother, both parents, two cats and in all about 65 cousins (not counting second).

I will continue about myself later.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:27 am
Elizabeth says...

Wow... wow.... wow.... wow....
Official.....
Bestest???

*Strokes manly beard* this calls for some sort of savior! *Calling all penguins in hawaiian outfits*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:53 am
Azrael says...

You're in track and you're a sprinter. That's awesome since I do the same in track. You also have a huge family (I can relate)

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year