totally!
50%

Total votes : 8

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:59 pm
zelithon says...

The title says it all.
But really I am simply a goddess with a plan to make the world a better place... for myself.

I love reading, track (i am good at sprinting short distances) creatived writing and animals. I want to become either a lawer (like my da) a writer or someone involved with film when i am an adult. I probibly read more than anyone here exept Karma, who is the first person i have ever met who reads as much as me... the freak.
I spend my time doing things like reading, writing and doing jigsaw puzzles. I also love speed or anything that will be exilerateing. I twice jumped off a 65 ft peer into the ocean. I am not really afraid of anything but spiders. I feel imortal so i don't fear death; it is true what they say aboout some kidds thinking they can not die i guess. :D It is strange for me to feel that way because a few times i had to go to the emergency room for ashma, i think it is gone now. Must have been childhood ashma. I have never broken a bone. One side of my family is known for there thick skulls.
My family is huge. I have 2 sisters a bother, both parents, two cats and in all about 65 cousins (not counting second).

I will continue about myself later.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:27 am
Elizabeth says...

Wow... wow.... wow.... wow....
Official.....
Bestest???

*Strokes manly beard* this calls for some sort of savior! *Calling all penguins in hawaiian outfits*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:53 am
Azrael says...

You're in track and you're a sprinter. That's awesome since I do the same in track. You also have a huge family (I can relate)

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic