9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 pm
View Likes
emilyjh21 says...

Ok, so I guess I'll start with the simple stuff:

Name: Emily Jo H.
Height: 5' 2" (i think I'm shrinking)

My fave band is the Jonas Brothers, even though my friends think they all "bat for the other team".
As of October 24, 2010, I am going to be a pirate for Halloween. :pirate2:
Next year, I am going to dress up as Jojo from the tv show, Jojo's circus.
This is because all the guys at my school cal me Jojo because my middle name is Jo, and because I look like her. (which, in my opinion, isn't true)
I've so far only posted one novel called the Phoenix and The Flame under Fantasy novels.
But it's easier to look at it if you follow me.
So do it!
I love music because it takes me to another place. posting.php?mode=smilies&f=32#
I'm creative, which is obvious, because if I wasn't, I wouldn't be on this website.
I think I often overuse commas. :wink:
I love the band Skillet.
Check them out if you have no idea who I'm talking about.
I often tell little white lies to get myself out of trouble.
I also have often heard that is unhealthy.
I have a fat cat named Max, who is sitting on me at this moment. (lol)
I am a believer in extra terrestrials.
I think Damon and Stefan Salvatore are better than Edward Cullen.
If you have no idea what I'm talking about:
what rock do you live under??? posting.php?mode=smilies&f=32#
I'm only putting this on here cuz its the best smiley ever!!!
posting.php?mode=smilies&f=32#

so, yeah, that's bout it. If you have any q's just pm me!!!!
Happiness is a JOURNEY not a place. :D

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 pm
View Likes
Tigersprite says...

Welcome to YWS, emilyjh21!

Are the Tornadoes an American Football Team? Oh and this is irrelevant, but why is every American school the Home of [insert name here]? :?

The Jonas Brothers are as gay as JLS (do you know who they are over in America?). I'd listen to them, but I went anti-disney two years back. Two years sober! :)

You're going as a pirate to Halloween? If I celebrated it I'd go as a...zombie chicken!

I love music too, though I mainly listen to altenative things, not pop or hip-hop (I particularly dislike hip-hop...am I the only 14 yr-old who thinks it's over-sexualized and a bad influence on this generation?)

People used to tell me I over-used commas. Then my friend said I used a tad too much semi-colons! It's difficult to get the right balance.

If I'm correct, Damon and Stefan Salvadore are the vampires from Vampire Diaries, aren't they? Quick question: do the vampires in the series do anything other than have sex and make out? Because it seems that's all they do in the adverts.

Anyway, welcome to YWS! :)

TIGERSPRITE
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 pm
View Likes
emilyjh21 says...

Tigersprite, you crack me up! I feel the same way about hip-hop! And yes the tornadoes are a football team, but they are also our basketball, softball, and soccer(your football) mascots. I don't why every football team is the Home of the (blank). It's just how it is! lol No, I don't know who JLS is. It it a band? I'm so unfamiliar with English things!!! haha! Yes, I'm kinda anti-disney too a little. I just like the JoBros because Nick is cute! :smt003 Yes, Damon and Stefan do do those things. But its very dramatic!!! well, thx for looking at my about me thing!!
Happiness is a JOURNEY not a place. :D

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:39 pm
View Likes
emmylou1995 says...

Oh My gosh! My name is Emily! That is so coooooool!
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 am
View Likes
Shadowhunter14 says...

I agree with tigersprite on the hip hop thing! Awesome! I always thought Tennessee must be pretty awesome :P

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:44 pm
View Likes
rememberme says...

EMILY is the best name ever (:! That's the name of my little sister she's a doll and I'm sure you are too! (: *creepy thumbs up* XD

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 pm
View Likes
broadwaystar says...

Emily, hahaha (: I love you, girl! You are hilarious && you have an amazing personality. I'm glad I've gotten to know you. I have a [secret] obsession with Nick Jonas, also. You prolly didn't even know that. Haha, your story is fabb. Well, keep being creative, Ms. Jojo! But, aren't you && Maddie gonna go as Rocky&&CC from Shake It Up?!?!?! I hope soo, love ya!

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:25 pm
View Likes
tinkembell says...

XD that is so strange, my name is Emily too :) and I love the vampire diaries, damon is my favourite, I've read the books too. Tigersprite is right, JLS are gay, especially Aston :/

~Tinkem :D

*stalks* I meant follow, I truly did.
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman