z

Young Writers Society

learing about me and other ways to waist your time.

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Alison Arguanova says...

so some of you apparently want to know about me hmm?
well, here is all anyone ever need know about me:
I'm 16 years old (but i am determined to grow older!)
the only thing i love more than my best friend, besides my family, is writing.
if i were stranded on an island and could only bring one thing, (which doesn't make any sense becuase no one would intentionally strand themselves on an island and take time out to decide what to bring once on this island), i would bring my labtop to i could access Mrs. Word, the program with whom I have such an intimate relationship. i write, she saves, its a thing...
besies that i can draw pretty well, sing pretty well, dance pretty well, and cook...well.
but that means nothing because the only thing i care about is that i can write up a freaking storm like you wouldn't believe.
or would you?

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:11 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

heyy, welcome to the yws.

i can draw pretty well too, i can also sing well.. (i think lol), i cant dance, but i can cook well... i like to cook...

and about the stormy writing, i can beleive that well enough...
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:18 pm
View Likes
Alison Arguanova says...

thanks for posting a comment, i was waiting for someone to already.
you know, this is nice. i write, you people seem to write, it's a party!
that was my attempt at small talk...not really advisable for me...anyway, i'm quite enjoying this site. i'm getting all warm with affection and a smile is...well, i'm not really smiling, but one day it just might be achieved.
by the way, the fact that you write is amazing! good for you whoever you are!
if i was a gansta i'd give you props...though i'm am a bit of an actor, so do enjoy that mural on the stage...you know, the one you're envisioning as we speak. go on, pull it off the imaginary wall, it's yours! i hope you have an imaginary car to take that thing home in though, its pretty big for a bus seat....-ali

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:25 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

yea ive got an invisible mustang gt 05' if you like drawing check out this drawing competition held by a guy named sponson light, we need more people to go in the contest, and since you like drawing, you should probably go there.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:03 pm
Kay Kay says...

Hey! I can't draw or dance, but the other things we have in common. I hope you have fun at this site.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault