z

Young Writers Society

Helloooo!

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:43 am
ladydark says...

aww sure, everyones doing as is...

Hello people of YWS. My name is ------, but you may call me Faith. I found this site from young Shadow Knight who seems to not come on as often as he should. I live in a frozen cold place in the USA, and I have a cat who will one day take over the world. I am now 17 years of age, having my birthday about 3 weeks ago. I don't really enjoy writing poetry because
a) I am horrible at it b) its so common now a days... more and more people write it, annd some aren't so good at it, amusing but eh, could be better, so I shall write short stories. Mind you it won't be often because currently I am doing a rambling on a story I call Forest of Darkness based on a RP thing my buddies and I used to do, very loosely based. READ IT, though it may seeem long, it'll get longer... so ya. Thats me! :lol:

I'll put more later, but for now, off to the land of dying... studying that is...
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:57 pm
Empress Kat says...

I'll have to agree with you on that poetry thing... although I'm sure some should be offended. hell, I do it (write it but suck at writing it) so maybe I should be offended...
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:08 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Poetry is done so often because people like to express their emotions, and feelings, in writing form sometimes. Stories don't do that for people. And remember, everyone has always has some emotion to write about.

Anyway, from SK huh? Yeh, he never comes on - so lazy!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

80 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:45 pm
View Likes
ladydark says...

yayaya... still bothers me though... and don't worry, if I have anything in the say of it.. SK will come on more :wink: , annnnnd

I am currently in High School, on the honor roll, which not only scares me, scares me friends. I am apart of my schools JROTC unit, which is basically an elective that helps you become better, and stronger citizens for years to come! I am in the NJROTC, which is of course.. the Navy. Go Navy? I love to play on my computer, and I love to write my story, though its mostly mindless ramblings, its more of an outlet for me... ummmm... I've lived in 4 different houses,- 2 countries, 4 places, tons of fun... umm... anything else you want to know ask? Oh yesh! my favourite colour is blue ^^ and purple... and ya...
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:24 am
J. Haux says...

What are the two countries?

...Why is it scary that you're on honor roll?

frozen cold place in the USA
...definately not Florida or Hawaii. Alaska?
SPEW to You

80 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:03 am
ladydark says...

two countries- United States of America, USA, and Canada

Its scary I'm on the honor roll because I used to fail just about every class I was in in Canada, but now I'm in the USA and I'm simply blowing it all away and getting honor roll status

I live in New England, and where I live, its so much colder then when I was in Canada, absolutely freezing cold... I live in New Hampshire

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey