z

Young Writers Society

Greetings!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:39 pm
View Likes
innerbeauty555 says...

Hello! My name is Diana (or Di, if you prefer), and I am 13 years old. Some of you know me from TYWC as Redheaded Queen of All Grammar (or, I suppose, Pastpresentfuture_authorage12 if you left a REALLY long time ago), and I suppose the name speaks for itself. I am involved in a lot of things, such as dance (I'm on a competition team as well as being in ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, pointe, and lyrical classes), sports (with all that dancing, I can't be in very many any more :(, but I still love 'em:)), academic teams, and an enrichment-type club. I live in Indiana of the USA and am working on a mystery novel called Past, Present, Future, which I've been working on for quite some time now and hope to get published once it's finally done. As you can probably tell from my poems, I kind of get made fun of a lot at school, but I don't let it get me down. I am a very happy person, and I'm not afraid to stand up for myself. I am also one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Most of my work here is probably going to be poetry and songs because it seems nearly impossible for me to write a short story. When we have to write "short" stories for class, mine are at least 45 pages (assuming the minimum is 8 or so). My original draft of PPF was 456 typed pages, but I'm rewriting it for, like, the third time.

Umm, what else is there to say? I like mostly pop music, but I also like the clean hip hop/R&B as well as some alternative/punk. I guess you'll find out the rest about me from my writing!

(See? I can't make anything short! :D)

Smile! :) :) :) :D :P 8) :) ;)
-*-*--Diana--*-*-
You say "crazy" like it's a bad thing...

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:01 am
View Likes
Shriek says...

Oooh, you are a very multi-talented person. I can't play sports for the life of me... :/
Welcome to the YWS--I can't wait to read some of your stuff!

Lyndsey
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:19 am
View Likes
J. Haux says...

I remember you from TYWC. You probably don't know me, though. Hi! I'm Jacqueline. Can't wait to read some of your stuff. When do you find the time to write?? Aren't you scrambling to find time in between everything else? And you're a dancer! I always have enjoyed watching dancers. You have to be pretty disciplined, don't you? You have red hair, too. I love it! Red hair is always so pretty. I'm envious. :wink:

Well, I'm glad you're at YWS, and I hope you enjoy it. :D

So: smile, grin, laugh, sing out loud! Have fun! :) :D :lol: :whistle: \:D/

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:01 am
View Likes
Areida says...

Hey Di, welcome to the YWS! May I call you Di? My older sister's name is Diana, and I usually call her Di or Di Di or some other variation of the two. :P

Anyway, I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari. Feel free to PM me if need anything or just want to talk. See you around! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:06 am
View Likes
zell says...

i've got a friend whose a Jehovah's Witnesses. it's good your happy

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time