z

Young Writers Society

I Don't Have An Original Title For This.....

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:10 pm
View Likes
Monki says...

Okay, well, I've never been very good at the whole "writing about myself" thing - makes me feel conceited. But, I think I'm a pretty interesting person, if I do say so myself. And I haven't written an "About The Author" thing since I first started YWS on November 29, 2007 - wow, that was a long time ago...

Anyway, I am sixteen years, ten months, and one day old, so my birthday is October 19, 1993. I am a junior in high school and in my second year of college. (Actually, high school starts up again for me on Monday! Terrified and excited at the same time, because I'm the type of person that actually enjoys learning...)

Presently, I am taking Introduction to Oceanography, Human Growth and Development, Composition 2, and College Algebra for my college classes. For my high school classes, I've found out that I am taking OJT, Anatomy and Physiology, College Algebra (I'm also getting a high school credit for this), Advanced Placement US History, Yearbook 2, Art 2-D/3-D, Introduction to Information Technology, and Composition 2 (also getting a high school credit for this). So, yeah, I'm kind of considered a "smart kid", "nerd", those kind of things. But, it's okay - it's a compliment to me.

Hm... Well, I like to write - duh - and I like to read, too, of course. I work at a Law Firm during the summer and after school. I am hoping to try out for cross country this year, though I've never really been involved in sports before. I like to watch tv, but not too much, and I like to consider myself a movie buff.

I think that the Harry Potter books are one of the best series of books ever written, as well as The Hunger Games Trilogy, which I just recently discovered. I also think that Stephen King is one of the most amazing writers who ever lived.

Well, if I ever think of anything else to add to this, I will, but for now, I'm all done. :)
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:49 pm
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

Go nerds! ;) Haha this'll be my junior year in high school and college; I'm only taking Math 111 and Biology 211 at the college, though.

Movie buff, huh? So what are some of your favorites?

I looove the Hunger Games! Just read them somewhat recently and now I'm impatiently waiting for Mockingjay to come out haha. I gotta know: are you Team Peeta or Team Gale?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings