Young Writers Society

Read This Or Else - Mwahaha!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:53 am
View Likes
katchaerin says...

OKAY.

There you are! I've been looking all over for you!

I'm supposed to tell stuff about myself, but I think that'll be really hard. Phew.
Anyway, I'm still going to write about myself.

I'm a Filipina (girl version of Filipino). I'm 15 years old, but I'm already in college. Why? I'd be glad to explain.

I entered kindergarten when I was four, because I already knew how to read and my parents said I got too bored reading the same books over and over again. When I got to sixth grade, I was ten years old. Filipinos don't proceed to seventh grade, so after sixth grade was high school. I graduated high school when I was fourteen. Other Filipinos usually finish high school at the age of sixteen, though.

I'm in college now, and I'm taking AB English as my course. I'm the youngest, I guess, but I'm top in class. MWAHAHAHA. No, I'm not bragging. (whimpers 'cause kat has a classmate in this site)

More facts about Katchaerin:

1. My real name is Katherine Aine Codas. (You pronounce the second name like cocaine. Filipinos ALWAYS mispronounce that.)
2. I have dark brown eyes, straight, black hair, and a morena complexion.
3. I stand about 5 feet and 5 inches. I'm tall - for a Filipina.
4. I'm Philippines' youngest independent director. (WEEE!)
5. I love Filipino street food. (Care to google what balut is?)
6. Aside from reading and writing, I love singing, dancing, and singing in the shower. XD
7. I also love french fries!
8. I play the guitar and the drums. I don't know how to play the piano, but I do know how to read notes. =)
9. I am known to be really talkative, that my high school teachers always reassign me to another seat. It pretty much explains my long post here.

I'm stopping right here, okay? I still have a lot to say, but I feel sorry for your radiation-prone eyes, so ta-ta for now.
Thanks for reading this. I really appreciate your effort.

I love you. (kat sings in the best voice ever. HAHA.)

-KAT <3

(Edited for caps in the title - your friendly neighbourhood mod)
REVIEW!!!
'cause I review back. XD XD XD

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:29 pm
View Likes
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Woot! One of my best friends is part Filipino (I had to type that four times, by the way), from her mom's side. And OH MY GOD, the foooood.... I'm not complaining. And, miss smarty... I'm jealous. But I'm content where I am, and consider myself fairly smart. Don't challenge me, though, I'll most likely lose. xD

So, I would say welcome to the site/ feel free to ask any questions, but you seemed to have joined more than a month ago, so I won't. Well, I lie. I will!

Welcome to the site, and feel free to ask me any questions! :D

Mucho love-o,

Ninja
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

52 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:20 am
katchaerin says...

Haha. Really? Say hello to your friend for me. =)
Yes, I joined this site about a month ago, but I didn't discover this forum until yesterday.
I'll certainly go running to you if I need ANYTHING, Ninja. (Can I have some ice cream please? Haha. Kidding.)

XOXOXO
-KAT <3
REVIEW!!!

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 am
View Likes
Hecate says...

HAha awesome. You must be like really smart to be in college already! Cool! Good luck with the writing and singing ;)

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 am
View Likes
KitxKat says...

Hey, Kat!
(Has just learned this forum exists. Interesting.)
I sing too! and I only, seriously wish I'm Filipina.
I'm sort of jealous
~Kit
When life hands you a BAD ROMANCE, pick up your TELEPHONE, call ALEJANDRO and JUST DANCE!

52 Reviews

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 am
View Likes
katchaerin says...

Stelagineva, thanks. But by the way, I'm not THAT smart. LOL.

Kit, you really think being Filipino is awesome? HAHA. Thanks for saying that. ROFL.

I want to see you someday. Who knows? Maybe we would. LOL
REVIEW!!!

Reviews: 2
Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:12 pm
View Likes
Seraphina says...

Hi there!

You seem to be really really smart Ö and I was so happy with being one year younger than everybody
in my class =D
You know, I googled the 'balut' thing and OMG what is that???
Do you really eat that, cause all the images I get are poor little birdies in an egg shell... ;)
please explain Ö
Oh, and welcome xD

xx

52 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 am
View Likes
katchaerin says...

Seraphina wrote:Hi there!

You seem to be really really smart Ö and I was so happy with being one year younger than everybody
in my class =D
You know, I googled the 'balut' thing and OMG what is that???
Do you really eat that, cause all the images I get are poor little birdies in an egg shell... ;)
please explain Ö
Oh, and welcome xD

xx

HAHA. It's funny when people freak out when they see balut.
Anyway, that's incubated chicken's egg. Usually we eat eggs about 14-18 days old. First, we break the bottom part of the shell, sip the soup, then we pour spicy vinegar and salt on it. Believe me...it tastes great. But it takes a lot of guts to eat the chick inside, though. I usually close my eyes when it gets to the chick part.
REVIEW!!!

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson