z

Young Writers Society

All about me, I guess XD

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 pm
View Likes
Mysty says...

Hi! I'm Joana. I didn't notice this forum when I signed up back on Friday, but I did post an intro so :P

Anyway. Um. I guess some stuff to know about me is I'm a creative writing student. I live in Maine (which is NOT part of Canada) and I pretty much grew up here. I write gay romance! It's all that really works for me these days. I plan to start querying agents with my novel Artistic License come August so mostly what I've been doing lately is editing the heck out of the thing.

Other things I like are video games. Ace Attorney, Trauma Center, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy as far as series go. I've been playing Hotel Dusk: Room 215 over lately, too. If I'm not writing I'm probably playing video games :P

I went to an anime convention back in June. PortCon Maine! I cosplayed as Lyra, from Pokemon. I have a picture somewhere I think.

I'm not sure there's much else interesting about me. I guess anyone that cares can ask questions?

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:43 pm
View Likes
Mizzle says...

Hey there, Joana!

First off all, seeing as you joined just this Friday, I'd like to go ahead and welcome to YWS. I see you've already done a few reviews - nice job!

Anyways, gay romance, eh? I haven't read many novels of that sort. Okay, I've read none. But it'll be interesting to see some of your work. And as for video games, I haven't played any of the ones you mentioned; I run more along the lines of Fable II and all.

Just a few questions then, to prove that I'm caring user, or "someone who cares," as you phrased it.

Do you prefer the rain or sun?
Do you have a favorite food - if so, what is it?
How long have you been writing?

Well, I'll see you around! PM me if you have any questions or just want to talk.

~Mizz
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm
View Likes
sodapoplunchbox says...

Welcome to YWS, Joana!
I love the state of Maine! My family and I go vacationing up there later in the summer, it's so beautiful. Do you ever just lay out at night and look at the stars? Let me tell you, I live in CT and I can't see half of the stars you guys can. That's why whenever I'm vacationing, every night you'll find me outside. lol

That's awesome that you are going to present your novel to agents! I wish you luck! Hopefully we can help you edit some things here. I hope to see your work on here soon!

-SodapopLunchbox
I hope you like the stars I stole for you,
One hundred million twinkle lights in neon blue.
I'll be the brightest,
You'll see!

The Twelve Makeovers of Haircules is the stuff of legend. He defeated the Erymanthian Beard. One could say it was a hair raising adventure.
— KateHardy