z

Young Writers Society

acusations are hurtful

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:26 pm
Surfergirl says...

K, Zap accused me of having more than one screename. I DO not. He was probably referring to my brother and sisters names. I have a 7, 12, and 13 year old siblings. Zelithon who I will now refer to as G.M (her fist initials) discovered this sight and we got interested. Ummcowsareawsome (now called G.B) hangs out with G.M the most so found out about it second, then L.A. (irresistible kitties). Finally me. G.M. is the biggest writer and reader in the family and we think she will become one. G.B we think will become a singer, LA a actor but he insists a writer. And I am more fickle than my siblings. If you still don't believe me try and disprove me with questions, possibly on chat because then you will see I don't hesitate to answer.
I'm popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents are so loveing. My dad says all the time, "when your older we will buy a huge biggscreen tv; and you can live in the box!" Isn't that sweet?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:23 am
Snoink says...

Don't worry about ZZAP too much. He has a record of being a "disturbance" on this site, but really is quite harmless. ;)

Nice to see we have another family of writers here! Griffinkeeper and I are sibs... it's cool. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:31 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Surfer, I'd appreciate it if you'd use your post here to describe yourself, not complain about other members. Save it for a blog.

And yes, what Snoink says is true.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:28 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Having family on the site is awesome. My sister and I are on here and there's another writing site that me, my sister, and my older brother are all on.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:31 pm
Nate says...

This does not belong here. Locked.

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett