z

Young Writers Society

Hero: Classic

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 pm
View Likes
hero says...

In an alternative world, New Coke trumped the original Coke, becoming vastly more popular than the thing it was the New of. That's pretty much a ratio of TheNewHero and me, so if that's what you were wondering, I'm older but less popular and active.

What am I? I'm just your average weirdo expat. I mouth the words to rock songs because I have the feeling that people can hear through my walls. I am really into psychology, but I think I have some kind of personality disorder. I chew paper and my nails. I have a crushing fear of cockroaches and my nails being torn off, not to mention existential crises at times. My favorite song? Unsure, too many to list and I always change my opinion.

I'm bi-curious with both genders. I'm not sure which I should go for, so, what the hey.

For some reason, I have a soft spot for fictional serial killers, not necessarily in that way, but I do like them more than other characters if they're done right (human-ish). My favorite character of Lost is: Ben. No competition. Also, I haven't watched past Season 5, so if he dies, please don't tell me! (I must order all from amazon d.t. the whole expat thing).

I don't know what I want to be. Writer, director, screenwriter, actor, singer, songwriter, therapist, whatever. I have no clue.

My own quote I want to use everywhere: 'That made as much sense as a chocolate submarine.'
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 pm
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

I like your quote. Anything with chocolate is a win for me. :)

And I love psychology; I'm really looking forward to taking it.

I haven't watched Lost at all, so you don't have to worry about me giving away anything! I have to start at the very beginning apparently, or else I won't get any of it. Have you seen the show Fringe? It's made by the same guy, and it's amazing, as long as you're into the the paranormal/sci-fi type shows. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:24 pm
View Likes
LookUpThere says...

And in case anyone else is wondering... I did not come on here with the intent of replacing hero :P It just so happened that I read Micheal Carrol's The New Heroes: The Quantum Prophecy and I'm slightly obsessed with superheroes.

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings