z

Young Writers Society

I'm not new.. But I've been absent.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 am
thegirlandthepen says...

Just thought the best way to re-introduce myself is to do it here. So yeah I've been out of the loop for a few months, but as I've just finished college for the summer, means I've got all this spare writing time on my hands. So I'm going to be posting loads and avoiding employment at all costs :')

I'm working on a True Blood Fanfiction story right now, involving most of the characters but mainly Godric, Jason and my own OC. So if there are any trubies out there that can give decent critiques, I'd really appreciate your help. For those who've read any True Blood Godric FanFic, my character isn't the usual 'damsel in distress'..

After that I've got some Twilight fanfiction thats a little out of the ordinary, thats pretty much centred around Jacob and yet again, my very own OC.

I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have been shamelessly plugging myself so much, but yeah. I don't really know anyone here, so talk to me. :)
"If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There's no way around these two things that I'm aware of, no shortcut." - Stephen King.

EDDiE. :]

Want an honest review?
topic67916.html

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:54 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

Welcome back!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green