z

Young Writers Society

YELLOW AND GREEN MEATBALLS ON A STICK!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:00 am
Crayon says...

ok now i have your attention :D, i'd like to introduce you to the Improved Hannah aka Shadow! *Big wide eyes* no I'm not suffering from a split personality but i finally feel like Mwa, which is probably a bad thing for socitys sake!
I'm extreamly bubbly and seem to bounce a lot..which i'm doing right now, somebody once accused me of being ADD, i'm not sure why! Other than that what is there to say? Oh i love lots of different types of music.
power to the illegaly burnt mix CD's. Oh dear me, did i say that out loud? I love Jackass and really anything where i get to see people doing stupid things! Why it was just the other day that we wrapped my friend in Bubblewrap (Ha ha Bubblewrapped!) and pushed her down a set of stairs...:D dont worry she was wearing a helmet!
So yesh, This is me! I've never left the wonderful green padocks of New Zealand, I have an extreamly bizzare love of fire and glue...both of which have got me into a spot of trouble in the past. Oh and i must dash, I have a toothbrush in my mouth and i dont like the idea of wearing my toothpaste!
Trying to survive "sweet sixteen."
---
<love> is sweet -suicide- and {[you]} are my LATEST a.t.t.e.m.p.t

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:06 pm
Fishr says...

*chuckles* Are all New Zels as crazy as you Shadow? :) I think you and I will get along just fine. Why?

:oops:

We'll just say I am roadmap of doing stupid stunts for the better part of my life, lol. Most noticably would be skating down a half pipe, WITHOUT a helmet no less. Guess what happaned? Yep, you're right. I count three to five policeman an ambulence to rush my stupid arse for a cat scan. Wierd part with concusions is I personally suffered imbanesia. I actually forgot my dad's name, lol, not to mention my own. Did not have much of an identity for fifteen minutes.

So the bubblewrap thing, to me, isn't too farfetched.

I've never left the wonderful green padocks of New Zealand
I don't think I will leave Vermont eaither - born and raised in the Green Mountains. :wink:
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:55 am
Crayon says...

Sounds, um...er...um painful! lol
Trying to survive "sweet sixteen."
---
<love> is sweet -suicide- and {[you]} are my LATEST a.t.t.e.m.p.t

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea