z

Young Writers Society

Risfel be welcomed

Reviews: 0
Tue May 18, 2010 6:25 am
RisfelRagnarok says...

Yo, what up? My name says who I am, but its not really my name, its just what I use for online stuff. I gotta be honest, I've only been rping/storybooking for about 2 years now, and most of the time it was idle/oocness, been from nice times to the worst of times. And I don't mean to brag but I can do some nice multi paragraphs or just paragraphs in sucha short time. Kinda proud as to where I have got, you be the judges.

I kinda like writing battle rps more than anything, its not that I'm violent by nature (yes he is -Puts his hand down- Shut up) but I suppose I like battling like its some sort of art than a self defense mechanism. So yeah I'm kind of a fan for them FF7 AC battle scenarios and/or DMC, Bayonetta, God of War and Dante's Inferno, with a bit of Bleach, minus the instant movement, yeah thats gay. But just because i like a perfect fight with spells and skills, mental powers and demonic stuff and what not, doesn't mean its only gotta be about that. There's gotta be a worthy cause to ones own fight, rather than adding some one sided philosophy the character or the villain, its even better when the protagonists and antagonists are fighting for a true fact in the world, like some kind of deep meaning yet mind effing ideology. Try watching the Watchmen and maybe you can understand where I'm coming from.

I also have a story Ive working on since I was a kid, thanks to my inspiration with Bomberman 64 for some reason, and decided to go work for a manga company or some comic association, maybe even a video game so i can be the author and character illustrator. Its a story that if it were ever stolen I would be crushed, but I wouldn't give up.

Thats about what I can say, I'll try and enjoy my stay

Random avatar

Reviews: 118
Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:14 am
TheEnigma says...

Welcome to YWS, Risfel. You will enjoy it here. It's a great site.

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault