z

Young Writers Society

About Time I Stuck Something Up

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sat May 15, 2010 5:47 am
kingolions says...

Hey. I have been on YWS for a bit, but haven't even much looked at this section of the site. So I thought, why not stick some stuff up about me.

My name is weird, and very few people can say in. (and no, it's not long) I live in Australia, and only realized I could write in late year seven. I didn't think of what I wrote as poetry, but I guess, that's what it is.

I started of writing a novel, but that crashed and burned. It turns out, I can't write anything long. (If it is fiction. Even if I want to.) I am also a musician, I can sing, I'm good with computers, and I'm not that bad at drawing. But that's about it. My boring life...

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat May 15, 2010 10:49 pm
jolene says...

Hey I almost feel the same way...no one can pronounce my last name...but I live in Louisiana, U.S.A....I can sing alto(I sound like a man!), I tend to start more than one story do I get confused about all of them. I can fix (and ruin) a computer...I don't play anything musical...but I can draw anime and settings...I never been to Australia...What does It look like? You can pm if you want to.
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell