z

Young Writers Society

another miscellaneous face

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:19 am
View Likes
Fauste says...

Thought that while I had the time I'd type up a little piece on myself.

Name: James, but the girl renamed me, after we started dating so I mostly go by Jamie, you can call me Fauste here though.

Location: live, work, school in London, grew up in Islington...bah...

Interests: video games, comics, movies, music, art, graphic design (which is what I'm studying now), my girl :D, hiking, backpacking, camping, rugby, football, gaelic games...outdoorsy stuff

favorite color: dark red

favorite band: I have a lot, but if I had to pick one... The Cure, and at a close second Nightwish

favorite movies: Snatch, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Nightmare Before Christmas,

favorite tv show: MP's Flying Circus, Law and Order, SUV, Mythbusters, and random history channel specials

languages spoken other than english: french, a little latin, some welsh (cousins are from Swansea)...

well that's pretty much it. If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask.

And I support MAN U, if you're wonderin.

Fauste
Last edited by Fauste on Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't like leaving my country Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary ***king Poppins... LONDON.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:27 am
View Likes
Zion says...

Brotherhood of the Wolf is awesome. Monica Belucci is soooo....I cant find the word...divine? yea. Adam Savage and Jamie Heignman (sp) rawk too. ;)

Nightwish, I heard the band was breaking up! The lead singer, the GODDESS she plans to leave! KILL ME O GRANDEST OF GODS!

*ahem*

But thats why theres Within Temptation, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold and Carl Cox right? :lol:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

10 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:41 am
View Likes
Fauste says...

interesting...

my girl has a thing for Monica Belluci, but I agree divine yes.

Nightwish, breaking up, hmm... not suprising... they had an exellent run though
I don't like leaving my country Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary ***king Poppins... LONDON.

94 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:41 pm
View Likes
Jojo says...

MAN U s****. Forgive me, but I don't have another word for that @%!#$# team. The mere sight of Alex Fergie irritates me till I want to cut off his whole hair and parade him through Manchester.
And I won't tell you which club I support in case you want to take revenge.
The Football Freak.

94 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:03 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

Manchester United? God....Beckham is my sisters idol...God...Sometimes I REALLY hate that guy inlcuding hus slutty wife Posh Bit*h Spice.

But still, If youre not a Manc, youre a Wank! :wink:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

10 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:38 pm
View Likes
Fauste says...

just words, just words...I got roped into Man U by my father, they says you can't choose your family that's why you have friends.

Jojo, you sound like one of my flatmates. The comment made me laugh.

I am used to the talk though, my flatmates consist of me: Man U, jack & darren: Arsenal, stephen & micha: Cheslea... I'm kind of the odd mate out there.

Arvy, my girl says your comment is silly.

94 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:56 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

Fauste wrote:just words, just words...I got roped into Man U by my father, they says you can't choose your family that's why you have friends.

Jojo, you sound like one of my flatmates. The comment made me laugh.

I am used to the talk though, my flatmates consist of me: Man U, jack & darren: Arsenal, stephen & micha: Cheslea... I'm kind of the odd mate out there.

Arvy, my girl says your comment is silly.

*bows* I saw that quote in Eurotrip :roll: :roll:

Immanuel Kant

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:19 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

And I support MAN U, if you're wonderin.

LONG HAVE I WAITED FOR THIS DAY.

Benfica hahahahahahaha!

What's the difference between Bird Flu and Man U? Bird Flu is still in Europe.

LIVERPOOL. CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

Err, yeh ...
Last edited by Firestarter on Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:01 pm
View Likes
ummcowsareawesome says...

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU, but i hate criminal intetent cuz the guy is really annoying. Today i was watching a law and order svu marathon, it was cool, like me.
LoveHorseshoe79 (4:28:03 PM): the worst thing is to make someone you love miserable because they are so scared to like someone else because you are always hovering over them

Yes, I know, I'm very wise and knowing.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:30 pm
View Likes
Areida says...

Your girl rocks my socks. She's waaaay too nice to me. :D

Dicesne Latinam parvam? Veeeeery cool.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

10 Reviews

Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:15 pm
View Likes
Fauste says...

Salve, Ari!

I adore that girl. Well atleast she's nice to someone...

*An invisible hands comes and smacks Fauste in the side of the head.*

Ow... *rubs head*

I do love her....hehheh...

Thanks all for the welcome, and Jack...hahhah...very funny.

cheers
Fauste

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon