z

Young Writers Society

Haven't Been on Here Much in a While.

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Thu May 06, 2010 8:44 pm
SpencerNolanRivers says...

I feel like a horrible mother neglecting to care for her child xD. I go through strange periods where I log onto this place and am fairly active for months, and then, in opposition, have times where I do not think of this place, and rarely log in for months at a time. I am sorry for my flakiness.

Also, I have noticed that most/all of writing forums on here are titled as "short stories." Does this mean that there will no longer be continuous chapters posted onto the boards? I am a little reluctant to say that this kind of makes me happy. I prefer to read short stories that finishes things up quickly rather than read one chapter and quickly loose interest in the story before anything climaxes in the story.
House: People interest me. Conversations don't.
Foreman: Maybe because conversations go both ways.
House & Foreman: Like Thirteen.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm
Sins says...

Hey Kiki :)

I do the exact same thing as you; disappear for a few months and then reappear. Yeah... guilty as charged... :oops: It's annoying though because when I am active on this site, my writing improves loads! I feel stupid then for disappearing.

As for your comment on short stories, there are still chapters to novels. If you look under the titles that say General Short Stories, Fantasy Short Stories, Historical Short Stories e.t.c, you'll says that there is a small link that General Fiction Novels, Fantasy Novels, Historical Novels e.t.c.

Anyway! Welcome back, I guess. :elephant:

xoxo Sknis
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies