z

Young Writers Society

Be Here Now

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 pm
View Likes
BeHereNow says...

I was a closet writer all through high school and my first two years of college. My third and current year of college I made a move to a College far away but not far enough from my home town. I left a box of notebooks with Jack London books that had scribbles all in it. My mother woke up missing me one morning and peeked in my room. She glanced though the box and found a three ring binder with “2008-2009” written on the transparent cover. She knew what those years had held for me with my first two years at a university for a major I had interest in and of course a girl. She was so overwhelmed with the amount of emotion on paper. She encouraged me to find a school with a creative writing program and don’t push dreams aside. So that’s where I am at now living a dream in the making.

My writings are mostly based on society, boring and radical to some. Society to me is more than enough inspiration for any writing. People are so wrong to everyone in there paths. Of course I dabble in the lost romance genre its fun, lots to draw from.
I hope to find an understanding from this site, something clear. Feel free to converse with me in any way
"Remember...Be here now"

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer