z

Young Writers Society

Update on MY life

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:42 pm
Lord Anzius says...

Hiya!
Well SOME of you know me propably when I was still a very active member of YWS and commented on almost every new post on the fantasy section and some of the poem sections. Granted my activity has resined (stopped) at some points, but I still enjoy coming over reviwing and posting from time to time.

My goal is to become as active as I once was and to upgrade my skills in writing and reviewing.

Now me as a person:

People tell me I look like Jacob Black, and I answer them to shut their piehole.
They then continue by telling me that it is a compliment to call me a werewolf, rapist pedofile. -.-

I would much rather be said to that I look like Muhammad Ali, whom I really do look like, more so than Jacob Black.

I'm normally optimistic and my friends say that it's almost impossible to angst when I'm around. I'm a basketball player and a jockey by nature. I do push-ups for fun! I'm also a nerd, since the time I spend on studying weekly (Shool included) is abt. +55 h.
Go me!

I'm going into the IB programme, which is the International Bachelor degree, so I can go study abroad (England). I'm going to study psychology, psykiatry, sosiology and sexology, history and philoshophy. I'm aiming to be able to use the title "Investigator of the human nature". :D

I've had terrible luck with girls within the past 3 weeks, I was dumpped and I got turned down. :P

Dumpped because it was a long distance and it didn't work out, and turned down, because aparently I'm such a good friend to her, she would find it weird if we were dating and also if it didn't work out she fears our relationship might become awkward... This is if I were to believe what she said. :P

I love small furry animals and I love to eat bigger animals. My favorite food is steak, and pasta.

I love acting and music, I've played the guitar for 8 years and I'm a good improvisation actor.... if I say so myself. :elephant:

I've made two educational videos with my friends, one about deppresants and one about President Kennedy's wars, which I finished about 2 hours ago.
But now dear people I must go and sleep, since it's already 44 minutes past 12 pm here :D Good night
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 pm
Demeter says...

Yeah, I know you.

:D

I thought IB stands for International Baccalaureate? But maybe I'm wrong.

See you around!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl