z

Young Writers Society

Hello, I'm new.

Reviews: 4
Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 am
Brea says...

Hi my name is Brea and I am new to this site. :D (I love the little collection of smilies on the side)

Well I have always loved writing, as much as meeting new people. (A heck of a lot!) And well when I saw this site...I pounced! I love interactive stories, which I think this site has, and I love fantasy and action/ adventure! :lol:

But anway to other matters; I love to play Sport! When i say love I don't mean, "yeah it's one of my many hobbies...". I mean, "Oh my God! It's soccer ball and a tennis racket!" *Gets on knees and starts crying happily*

Erhm, yeah. That kind of Love.

I also love watching TV, my favourite shows being Spongebob Squarepants, Chowder, Flapjack, and, Storm Hawks. These four shows give meaning to my life. *Sniffles*

So yeah, that's a bit about me. :) Not a lot but darn huge chunk out of my life. Wait...no it's not. I love riding on the back of trucks, climbing up into mountains, going through deserted homes, reading when the suns is going up and down, playing pranks, chasing the animals at my farm around till I'm dizzy. Making every bad contraptions that usually break in my face, Playing on swing, eating candy!!!

So that's a little about me.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:47 pm
View Likes
romeyo says...

Knowing all these about you, I most definitely would love to read your posts. I like all i read above about you. You are definitely my kind of person (I guess).

PM me when you post in anything new.
Never say goodbye.
Just smile and wave...

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:53 pm
LookUpThere says...

Heya! My name is Hero... you'll love it here! As to Interactive Stories, you could check out the Storybooks section where there's a bunch of writers putting together a story... Hey, ever written an inspirational story about sport?

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:20 pm
View Likes
Brea says...

Story Books-I'll check it out. Ah, no I never have written an inspirational story on sports...I might just have to. :)

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 pm
AngerManagement says...

Hey Brea.. :D :D
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 pm
Brea says...

Hi, can I ask a question. What is a novella and a novel? Whenever I go in it, I just can't make head or toe out of it.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:49 am
View Likes
ToritheMonster says...

Spongebob fan! *tackles*

Erm, yeah, that's a new forum. Basically.. well, I'm not sure. I tend to not go in there. It is the dark alley of YWS, in my opinion.

EDIT: That... probably wasn't very helpful... why don't you ask a mod? They're the ones with green names.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 am
Brea says...

Oh okay. I was wondering why there were different colours on names. :lol: Well now I know. Ooo and what is this Spongebob Club I am hearing about? Where do I sign up. (If there is one, if not, than this is rather embarressing :oops: )

Has anyone seen, "How to Train you Dragon". Is it not The Best Movie you have ever seen?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:00 pm
View Likes
LookUpThere says...

Okay, as to Novels & Novellas, when you start writing on YWS, especially in the Novel subforums, there will be a little box up there asking if you are writing a novel. If you click yes it'll say, "Great!" and help you create a sort of... profile for your novel. Then, people will be able to search in the Novels and Novella section of the site for any novels. You'll basically be able to advertise your novel! Start writing, you'll see. Dark alley indeed... humph. Light in my sight.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm
View Likes
Brea says...

Oh okay. I'll get to it then. :)

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 am
StoryWeaver13 says...

Hey Brea, welcome to the site! Have fun and get writing. :wink:
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ~Lemony Snicket

we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper