z

Young Writers Society

'sup? I'm a nerd.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 am
ToritheMonster says...

You guessed it. You, my friend, have stumbled into the "about the authors" page of Dreamy115, resident nerd.

So! When I'm not on YWS or writing (namely- very little) I enjoy acting, reading (I read twelve hours one day.. anyway!)singing,sewing,swimming, soccer, drawing, pretending to be a dinosaur, and trying on hats. Breathing, too, when I remember.
I am completely obsessed with Harry Potter and a Very Potter Musical (serously, I can recite bascically the enite production from heart). 'Nuf said.
Things I dislike! Hmm... SPiders! I am a severe arachnophobic. Erm... human contact. Yup. Starting to see why I'm a nerd? Other things I dislike... hm... rap, heavy metal, most R&B... Justin Bieber... that guy Tim on American Idol (die! Dieee!!!),sports jocks... stupid people who think they're smart....creepers...over-friendly people... wanna-be goths (I have nothing against actual goths. I quite like them, actually)... Jacob Black... yeah. I'm not all too fond of people. Except for my friends, immediate family, and people on YWS! Love you guys! And my cat! I love kitties!

Animals I like? Pigs. I think I might actually rival Snoink in her love of pigs. I literally have a collection. I like most baby animals. I like workms. I especially love dinos. Ever taped you fingers in place and pretended to be one? :backtotopic:

Anyway. I'm on the ninja, not pirate side. I'm hm.. oh! I'm Jewish! Add racist people to the list of things I dislike. Actually, I'm also half-Christian... well. I don't feel like talking religion now.

Hm. Oh! I lovelovelove music, just not those that are on my dislike list. I'm a big fan of alternative, I like a lot of pop, rock, oldies,rock opera... I'm a huge Phantom of the Opera fan.
Bands I like: Queen, The Killers, Train, Keane, Muse...

I love food. Saeriously. Like, most people look at food and say. "Oh look. Food." not me. I'm more of a "HOLY CRAP IS THAT FOOD?!?! OF THE EDIBLE SORT? MOVE OVER, YOU PIGS, IT'S MINE, ALLLLL MINE." and caps lock was fully intended.

Um... gosh. I don't eat pork. Because I love pigs. Take that to the judge, Snionk! Do you eat pork? I'm just joking. I love Snoink. And for all I know she doesn't.

Basically, If I could do nothing but sit around and try on socks all day while simultaneously eating, wearing a soft hat,being an invisible mermaid-ninja-dinosaur and going on YWS, I would be incredibly happy.

So, yup! You just wasted five minutes of your life reading completely useless information about mwah. I thank you for that.

Dreamy115 :smt027 :smt016 :smt016
Last edited by ToritheMonster on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:29 am
Snoink says...

LOL! I was wondering if you liked pigs too... the pigfarts thing gave you away. ;)

I used to not eat pork, but... well... temptations abound. And I have a fairly sizable collection... it pretty much fills my room! We may have to compete with each other one day. Well... when I actually clean my room. It's kind of a pig sty right now. :lol:
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am
ToritheMonster says...

Haha. We just might XD
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson