z

Young Writers Society

Ikafe

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 pm
View Likes
Ikafe says...

:)Hey, I'm Ikafe, and here is stuff about me:)Ask as many questions as you want, I'll be happy to answer:)

1. My real name is Viktória Kovalčíková. :wink: (try to read my surname, no one ever pronouces it right:)
2. I'm originaly from Slovakia, but currently I live in Northern Ireland.
3. I was born on 09.09.1995:) :smt001
4. I love rain, snow, wind (any kind of cold weather is my friend). :elephant:
5. I like all the seasons but I guess that my favourites would be autumn and winter.(yeah I guess you figured that out from the last point)
6. My favourite coloures are blue,green,brown,dark purple,dark red,black,white.
7. I listen to - Simple Plan, Tokio Hotel, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Aloha from Hell, Green Day, Blink 182, Evanescence, Nightwish, The All-American Rejects, Linkin Park, Fall out boy, Avril Lavigne, Justin Beiber,Gladiator, Ine Kafe, Peter Cmorik, Miley Cyrus, Black eyed Peas, Sunrise Avenue, Taylor Swift, Dream Theater, Tublatanka...(I'm not a big fan of pop, hip-hop or R&B but if I like a song from them I listen to it:)
8. I love music, I'm nuts about it.
9. I play DRUMS, it's like the best instrument ever, I love it.
10. I love reading and writting stories:)
11. My favourite books, let me see...hmmm----- All the Harry Potter series (I'm in love with them:), Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Hush Hush, Vampire Diaries, Beautiful Creatures,Fallen, Evermore,Shiver,My love lies bleeding,Dark visions,Narnia,Vampire Academy, Nightworld, Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger.....there's too many of them, so I just stated some.
12. Personality...I'm mad-- sometimes, I love to have fun, but I have bad temper...I get angry realy easily.
13. I love art, photography, it's just my life.
14. I love to dress, PunkRock style...

I guess that's it, if I remember somemore I'll add it here. Hope I'm not boring:) :elephant: :!: :P :!:
"Even in the darkness, my heart will you..."
"How do you escape from yourself?"
"...open your eyes, and see..."

Ikafe

shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Tuckster