z

Young Writers Society

Ikafe

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 pm
View Likes
Ikafe says...

:)Hey, I'm Ikafe, and here is stuff about me:)Ask as many questions as you want, I'll be happy to answer:)

1. My real name is Viktória Kovalčíková. :wink: (try to read my surname, no one ever pronouces it right:)
2. I'm originaly from Slovakia, but currently I live in Northern Ireland.
3. I was born on 09.09.1995:) :smt001
4. I love rain, snow, wind (any kind of cold weather is my friend). :elephant:
5. I like all the seasons but I guess that my favourites would be autumn and winter.(yeah I guess you figured that out from the last point)
6. My favourite coloures are blue,green,brown,dark purple,dark red,black,white.
7. I listen to - Simple Plan, Tokio Hotel, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Aloha from Hell, Green Day, Blink 182, Evanescence, Nightwish, The All-American Rejects, Linkin Park, Fall out boy, Avril Lavigne, Justin Beiber,Gladiator, Ine Kafe, Peter Cmorik, Miley Cyrus, Black eyed Peas, Sunrise Avenue, Taylor Swift, Dream Theater, Tublatanka...(I'm not a big fan of pop, hip-hop or R&B but if I like a song from them I listen to it:)
8. I love music, I'm nuts about it.
9. I play DRUMS, it's like the best instrument ever, I love it.
10. I love reading and writting stories:)
11. My favourite books, let me see...hmmm----- All the Harry Potter series (I'm in love with them:), Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Hush Hush, Vampire Diaries, Beautiful Creatures,Fallen, Evermore,Shiver,My love lies bleeding,Dark visions,Narnia,Vampire Academy, Nightworld, Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger.....there's too many of them, so I just stated some.
12. Personality...I'm mad-- sometimes, I love to have fun, but I have bad temper...I get angry realy easily.
13. I love art, photography, it's just my life.
14. I love to dress, PunkRock style...

I guess that's it, if I remember somemore I'll add it here. Hope I'm not boring:) :elephant: :!: :P :!:
"Even in the darkness, my heart will you..."
"How do you escape from yourself?"
"...open your eyes, and see..."

Ikafe

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain