z

Young Writers Society

Great Site!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:37 pm
Rydia says...

Hey Ryan, I'm Heather ^^ It's lovely to meet you, I listened to some of your piano music, half of the clouds one. It's good. Very emotive. Perhaps not as varied as I'd have liked but you've got talent and that's coming from someone with little knowledge of music lol.

Lyrics is something I know a tad more about. Is that what you hope to write here? But ah, I see you have posted a poem! Well. Even better, that's much more my comfort zone. I'll pop over there and take a look.

Perhaps I'll see you around or we'll chat some time. That would be pleasant. Feel free to send me a pm if you wish,

Heather xx

p.s. Welcome to the site XD How forgetful of me!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:11 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Welcome to the YWS! :P

Music huh? I've never been much of a musical person, so I am clueless ion that respect. I do hope you have enjoyed your stay so far. :smt039
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:23 am
Stori says...

Hey! I have a bit of a musical background: several of my family
play African hand drums, and my younger brother is in band.
Hope to see you around, eh Ryan?

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn