z

Young Writers Society

Kaedee!

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 am
Kaedee says...

Hey, I'm Kaedee.
I've been writing for a very long time. The first 'stories' (if you can even call them that!) I wrote were when I was...four or five. I would write in notebooks. It's hilarious to go back and attempt to read my work. It's nearly impossible to decipher what I was writing, since my letters would be written backwards, and I always wrote in capital letters. And of course, I couldn't spell. At all. I would always finish my stories with 'The And'. :lol: Sometimes, if you were lucky, you would see that some of my stories were accompanied by beautiful pictures. I used to draw people with pointed heads, including dogs. *sigh* Luckily I'm not that bad anymore. And I guess my passion for writing started at an early age, right?
I played piano for about six years, but after my piano teacher moved, I stopped. :( Every now and then I go back to the piano to play a tune or two.
I've been dancing since I was six or seven. Dancing is my fav. hobby next to writing, since I devote so much time to it. I love going to dance competitions, since at times I can be very competitive. I also love performing in front of people. I like all dancing styles: jazz, hip hop, ballet, whatever! I detest talking in front of an audience, but I love dancing in front of an audience.
Here are some other simple/random things about me:
-I have dark brown hair, but some people insist that it's black.
-I love the colors green and blue.
-I love bananas.
-I like to doodle on homework (then quickly erase my artwork before the teacher notices).
-I can never find a pencil sharpener around my house.
-I really, really, really want to go to Italy!
-I also really, really, really want a dog, but my house doesn't have a lawn. :P
-I am an only child. Is that good?
-I also love emoticons. I totally overuse them when messaging friends and such. So I resist using too many in my posts. :D
-I would say my favorite book, but...I don't have one. I'm always stumped on this question, but I do adore the Harry Potter series!

And that is it! Now you know me. Sort of.

~KD
Last edited by Kaedee on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perfect things in life aren't things.
Spoiler! :
*_______*

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 am
Auteur says...

Hi, welcome to YWS :)
Most people see what is and never what can be. - Albert Einstein

240 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:29 am
View Likes
Kaedee says...

I'm not exactly new, but...thanks anyway! It's never too late for a proper welcome. :wink:

~KD
Spoiler! :
*_______*

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

I love emoticons too. :P

My door bursts open.

*Gasps*

The dancing pink elephant lumbers toward me. :elephant:

*Tells pet chinchilla to protect me*

My pet pulls out an uzi and guns down the dancing pink elephant. :smt068

My poor chinchilla doesn't know that it's only shooting candy corns. :smt010

The :elephant: hunches over and laughs, rolling on the ground. :smt043 My room shakes.

The :elephant: laughs with such ferocity and for so long that it dies. :smt095

FIN :smt039
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

240 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:33 am
Kaedee says...

Nice!
There should be some challenge: Make a short story using all the emoticons given on YWS.
Or something of that nature. I'm sure you would excel. ;)

~KD
Spoiler! :
*_______*

182 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 am
View Likes

You know, I have been meaning to write one for a long time. Though, I have already done like seven such stories. :lol: They were a lot better than the one above your post. :P

Thanks, I think I will make a contest like that. I do have enough points to spare, right? :wink:
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 am
ballerina13 says...

Hey! :D
Who are your favorite authors? J.k. Rowling?!
Do you have a favorite band?
Um... lets see... what is your favorite animal?
Its nice to know more about you!
Got YWS?
"No one can arrive from being talented alone,work transform talent into genius" - Anna Pavlova

240 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 am
Kaedee says...

Hey, Ballerina. :D I guess it's safe to say Rowling is my favorite writer, since I love her books. Hmmm...I don't quite have a fav band! I never really like one band/singer in general. I normally listen to a bunch of different songs from a bunch of different people, because I usually don't like a lot of any one artist's work. Oh, favorite animal...that's easy! Dogs. Dogs, dogs, dogs. Wait...I just remembered...dogs aren't my absolute favorite...I like Dik-Diks! Yes! That's what I was trying to remember! *beams* They're adorable. http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/15533664.jpg?w=560&h=361 Here's a pic of one. Awesome, right?

~KD
Spoiler! :
*_______*

182 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 am

that's a dog? :lol:

I thought it was a miniature camel. It is indeed cool looking though. 8) :smt003

240 Reviews

Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:18 pm
Kaedee says...

I know, right?
Oh I lied about a favorite band. I have a favorite artist, actually. Sara Bareilles. But I've forgotten about her, because she hasn't made any new music recently. :(
Spoiler! :
*_______*

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott