Young Writers Society

Hellllllooooooo everyone :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm
View Likes
ADistortedMind says...

Well hello there :D

I'm just a tad new on this site so please be gentle with me *looks scared* O.O a few things about lil ole meee:

1. I'm uhm.... a girl :) I think... last time I checked anyway :)
2. I have a straaannnggggeeee straaaannnnggggeeee mind and very odd way of thinking. I think a very fictional/creative way a lot of the time
3. I like nice things like rainbows and butterflies and flowers and looks pretty. Nice things can make a dull day more beautiful just by existing. Like on a really wet, cold, miserable day, just seeing the sun burst through a tiny gap in the clouds causing that amazing shaft of light to come down to earth :) that never fails to make me smile.
4. I used to write LOADS of stories, right from when I learnt HOW to write :) up until I was about 13. I lost the minuscule amount of confidence I had in my writing ability and decided that I COULD NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM WRITE. But I love writing so much that I have come back to it, as I knew I would one day. Inevitable really, it's in my blood :)
5. I like to think I'm a creative person, I like photography, story writing, creative journalling, interior design, poetry writing (badly :( meh!), card making etc :)

If there's anything you'd like to know about me don't be afraid to ask... I don't bite too hard :)

Thankies for reading *pokes* you can wake up now XD

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 am
Zetsubougakusei says...

Hello there!
I'm new here too. I just posted up my first chapter of my novel not too long ago. I'm worry about it though..I'm like.."What if people don't like it?!" I'm very critical over my work.

I like that glimpse of light through the clouds that leave a dramatic shadow on the ground too! (If that's kinda what you're talking about XD )

Um..um...Yeah. XD
As time goes, the ice melts and flowers blossom once more.

By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill