Young Writers Society

New Kid On The Block

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm
View Likes
bmat says...

&& let me tell you, she's CRAZY.

Hello Authors, Writers, Creative Thinkers, and Skilled-Word-Jotters,
I am Stephanie Blake Mathis, and i enjoy writing. I go by Blake, Blakiee, BMat, B; or sometimes, Hey You and Excuse Me. As for ya'll, well, call me anything you would like. I don't know if we're supposed to describe ourselves or our writing in this post; so i'll just do both.

My Writing
Why- I write for fun. I write to express. I write how I feel. I write poems, stories, quotes, and anything that interests me. I write to be understood. I write so people can read. I write because I can.

Myself
Me- 17. Junior. Blonde. Creative. Spontaneous.
I am nothing special, but different. I fight for what I believe. I take risks. I enjoy deep conversations. I love sunshine, sweet tea, the number 10, and my dog, Murphy.

Please ask questions! I love interacting with new people.
great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
and small minds discuss people.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm
Hippie says...

I also like sunshine and deep conversations, but don't get enough of either. :( YWS can be good for deep conversations, but as for sunshine, I've got to go on a holiday.

So what genres do you write? Have you written any novels? What job do you want? What music do you like? etc.
Q: Where do you go to buy shoes?

A: At the shoez canal, lol.

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn