z

Young Writers Society

About Romance Otaku

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 pm
romance otaku says...

Hi ^-^! I’m Romance Otaku, and I would like to tell you a little about myself.

I currently live is the US, Ohio to be more exact, with my younger twin sisters and my mother and father. I go to a good high school (though it does not have its priorities in order, having no literature clubs whatsoever; I thought that was illegal), have good friends, and am dating an amazing girl. But that’s enough about my personal life. I don’t want stalkers (unless Twitter followers count as stalkers, because I don’t mind them).

Obviously, I like to write, but you probably know that already. A few of my other hobbies are reading, playing PC games, web administration, and digesting a good anime or manga. I like being different. I listen to most kinds of electronic music, my favorites being from the harder styles, and I like wearing black clothing… actually, I am kinda the fashion policeguy of my family… (awkward…)
Anyway, I am here to get the word out about my book, When the Sky Bleeds. Check out at my website http://romanceotaku.com/ for excerpts, info and a bit of random awesomeness. Enjoy ^-^!

Going back to the main subject, I’ll finish up with a list of “Favorites”:

Color: lime green on black

Store (items): Barnes & Noble

Store (cloths): Hot Topic

Genres (books): romance-action (bonus points if it’s school based)

Genres (video games): RTS, FPS, and TPA (preferably for PC)

Music: most kinds of electronic music and some divisions of metal

~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:34 pm
Stori says...

Could you please explain all those abbreviations?

Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi