Young Writers Society

Mr. November

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm
View Likes
Hiadel says...

Hey guys, its me Hiadel.

What can I say about me? I can say that all of my writing in some shape or form contributes to something that has happened in my life. Even if it's just a little clip here and there, I can usually make the strangest stories I tell share things with the life that I share. Physically I'm a guy that is a closet-nerd that has found a deep passion for writing over the past few months.

Why do I write? I write because if I don't, I'd go crazy. Last November I asked the first girl I had ever asked out. At first she had told me yes, but later that weekend I was rejected. Events surrounding this rejection led to me not being able to get over that rejection. All this bent up frustration led to me going partially insane. The first time I had ever truly written out of my soul was when I wrote the story about me and this girl to one of my best friends. After feeling how good I felt after spilling all those feelings, I came back again and again to writing. All I can say is that it's my dope. Sometimes I find myself up at 3am in the morning finishing up stories. The blood that was lost from this emotion crash form the girl I had loved came out of my heart and through my hands to finally funnel out of my fingertips onto paper.

Other than that I describe my stories as either very dark or very compelling in emotion. I write love stories/horror stories, and am not afraid to bridge the divide that exists between them. I hate writing "academic papers" (PSSSHH, what bs) for school. Oh, and the last thing you should know about me is that I like to use dreams and magic realism in my stories a lot. I take normal scenarios and spice it up with the magic realism. That guy over there ordering take out? Yeah, he has hair that sheeds overnight and grows back before the sun comes back everyday. You sort of have to take the strange situations I throw at you at face value and not question the situation to much. If you do that you might not understand the point I am trying to shoot from the paper into your face. :D
Writing is the magical release of emotion from your fingertips. Why on earth do people wish to be wizards when you have writing!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 am
foxfire says...

say, you're style is more like mine. I also made used of dreams to create a surreal environment. As well, i have a love for horror though i do not depict bloodshed and gore to my story just a feeling of uneasiness....

Say, who was your isnpiration for this?

Oh by the way, i'm foxfire here at your service
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

14 Reviews

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:14 pm
Hiadel says...

Regarding who "that" was, it doesn't really matter. I've finally left that out of my life. She was just someone who I couldn't spill passion to.
Writing is the magical release of emotion from your fingertips. Why on earth do people wish to be wizards when you have writing!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 am
View Likes
foxfire says...

oh sorry, about being rejected...that would suck but you can always move on
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

14 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:07 pm
Hiadel says...

Yeah, and that's what happened. It just took way to long the first time. :wink:

Random avatar

Reviews: 38
Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:45 am
View Likes
MattJF says...

I empathise completely. The way I see it is this. All the heartbreak can't be for nothing or I will go crazy. So every experience good or bad, I write, every relationship or person I fall in love with, the deeper the experience the better I write.

“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451