z

Young Writers Society

I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:29 am
View Likes
Boni_Bee says...

I didn't think I'd end up posting here, but I have some spare time, so here goes!!!

I am 16yrs, and I live in NSW Australia, in the beautiful area of Greater Port Macquarie.
I grew up on the New England Tablelands (cold!) and then when I was five, moved to where I am now.
I am homeschooled (I've never been to school) and I have two brothers and two sisters. One of my sisters has an intellectual disability, and behavioural problems, and she goes to school.
I live on a 100acre farm, and we have cattle (and lots of very cute calves), chooks, ducks etc...
I do horse riding (when I have a horse) and really enjoy it.
I am doing a TAFE course on Horse Industry Operations (Preformance Horse) Certificate II, and it is very interesting. Its for being a groom/stablehand/strapper in the horse industry. I'm hoping to get into Eventing, and training other people’s horses.
I used to have a big dream of being able to learn to fly, and I have had about 5 flying lessons, but medical reasons have stopped that :( It is very sad.....
I have only been writing for about 5 years, and since I found this site, I've been writing a lot more than before. I enjoy writing, and although I'm sort of stuck with writers block at the moment, my story 'A Sentence of a New Life' is going pretty well.
I am attending my local Adventist church, and I will be joining the church next year. I firmly believe that Christ died for my sins, and I want to make my stand for him.
I love the colour purple, and can't get enough of it (I won't go into detail about everything purple that I own).
My role s are Nancy Bird-Walton and Janine Shepherd.
My fave food is my best friends Mississippi Mud Pie, and a vege quiche that I make :P Mmmm...!

Anything else about me??? Of course, there is a lot I won't tell you, but you should be glad I decided to post on here!!! lol

This photo was taken when some friends and my family were having a 'mad dress-up night', so ignore the rather bizaar costume and the red eyes!!! :D

Cheers,
Boni

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:33 am
View Likes
Carmina says...

Very brave post here. Especially that pic. What disability does your sister have? Just asking out of curiosity.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

267 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:51 am
View Likes
Boni_Bee says...

She has Microcephali (small brain), challenging behaviour, some communication problems, slight autism etc......she wears a prosthetic leg for an amputation below the right knee...

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:13 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

oh.. pciture! love the costume, I have to say.

I'm still stuck on the "never been to school part".. what i wouldn't give sometimes.. but then I'd miss the insanity (like giants robats sitting behind me in english. no joke. or the guy that pulls speedos out of hsi backpack.. long story).

hehe.. red eye! you have to admit, red eye is handy for evil-looking pictures.. but the outfit ruined the evil effect :P
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:58 am
View Likes
Carmina says...

Boni- thanks for answerring my question. :)
I reject your reality and substitute my own

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:53 am
View Likes
Elocina says...

I live on a ranch, too. I recognized everything you listed, but what's a chook?
I went to school with a kid with autism. Our class learned to deal with him, and by the time we were in the fifth grade, there was hardly any need for his aide. I'd have a hard time living with someone with autism; you must have a lot of patience and understanding.

-C
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:14 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

Learn to fly Boni, learn to fly!

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683

267 Reviews

Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:48 am
View Likes
Boni_Bee says...

A 'chook' is what american's call a 'chicken'....lol, we call the baby chooks chickens!!! :lol:
I would fly...but you obviously didn't read my first post :wink:

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:07 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

Oh...Come to think of it, I seem to recall hearing chickens refered to as "chooks". We call baby chickens "chicks". 'course, "chick" is also slang for a cute girl.
So...after seeing your picture, you'd probably be called a chick!
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:28 pm
View Likes
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Awwwwww....so cute, Boni-bee!!!!
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer